• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Just Relax and Enjoy this-Flash Mob in Capgemini Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Relax and Enjoy this-Flash Mob in Capgemini Mumbai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg1lVqDOJ5s

Published on Mar 1, 2014

A Flash Mob of nearly 40-50 employees from my office started dancing to the tunes of some fun Bollywood music in the cafeteria of the Capgemini Mumbai office.

The entire office is excited as 'Jashn 2014', Capgemini's annual fest is about to kickstart in Mumbai today. I was lucky to witness the excitement in person, this is my video compilation of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back