• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

'Jaya for CM' - Karate Hussaini Crucifies Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Jaya for CM' - Karate Hussaini Crucifies Himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNIrHTh057I

Published on Feb 23, 2015

ஜெயலலிதாவுக்காக சிலுவை அறையும் பிரார்த்தனையில் ஈடுபட்டார், கராத்தே வீரர் ஹுசைனி

also read from here

http://tamil.thehindu.com/tamilnadu...ைனி-பிரார்த்தனை/article6925305.ece?ref=omnews

Last edited:
The guy who crucified himself for Jayalalithaa was a stuntman – but it doesn't make A

The guy who crucified himself for Jayalalithaa was a stuntman – but it doesn't make Amma devotion less crazy

87f24ccf-003d-4405-87c7-41f92f4bdbb4.jpg

A Muslim man on Monday was voluntarily crucified for more than six and a half minutes to call for the restoration of a convicted Tamil Brahmin political leader who claims to represent the Dravidian cause. The crazy part of the last sentence in a country like India is that the religious identifiers of that sentence don't even matter to the situation. If this were fiction, people would say it was fanciful or that the character at the heart of it was demented. In Tamil Nadu, it appears to be just another day.

Read more at
: http://scroll.in/article/708959/The-guy-who-crucified-himself-for-Jayalalithaa-was-a-stuntman-–-but-it-doesn't-make-Amma-devotion-less-crazy

What Jayalalithaa Said To Fan Who Nailed Himself

What Jayalalithaa Said To Fan Who Nailed Himself

In a letter to an admirer who has nailed himself to a cross in Chennai for her, J Jayalalithaa writes, "While I do appreciate the fervour of your actions, I consider that subjecting oneself to such an extreme act of self-inflicted pain should be avoid."

On Monday, Hussaini had six-inch nails hammered through his hands and feet in Chennai in an act that he hoped would result in her return as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.

Mr Hussaini remained nailed to the cross for six minutes and seven seconds. Doctors were on stand by and rushed him to hospital after the act

related_shadow.png

"I thank you for the concern shown by you in my interest. I advise you to take good care of yourself and hereafter not to take such drastic steps that may endanger your life, " wrote the 66-year-old politician whose term as head of Tamil Nadu ended last year after she was arrested for corruption. She is now out on bail.

Jayalalithaa turns 67 tomorrow. When she was arrested, her fans, supporters and party workers, known for demonstrations of immoderate sycophancy, wept, shaved tiger heads and set public buses on fire.

While granting her bail, the Supreme Court ordered her to warn her supporters to ensure law and order would not be violated in Tamil Nadu by those seeking to express their solidarity with her.

This is the letter she wrote today:

Dear Thiru Hussaini,

I was deeply shocked and distressed to learn that you had performed an extreme act of penance in nailing yourself to a cross and offering a prayer for me to overcome all obstacles and to assume charge as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu again.

While I do appreciate the fervour of your actions, I consider that subjecting oneself to such an extreme act of self-inflicted pain should be avoided.

I thank you for the concern shown by you in my interest.

I advise you to take good care of yourself and hereafter not to take such drastic steps that may endanger your life.

Yours sincerely,

Jayalalithaa

What Jayalalithaa Said To Fan Who Nailed Himself To Cross For Her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back