• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jallikattu movememt is hijacked by anti social jihadis, left and tamil extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti social groups, Tamil extremists and Muslim fundamentalists are wanting to prolong the Marina sit in...Jihadi elements crept in with slogans against the Indian Nation, PM & CM...Not sure where this movement is heading..Even after the Jallikattu ordinance has been proclaimed & Jallikattu held there are no signs of slowing down

As per latest reports police has entered the nerve center in Marina and are asking the agitating people to disperse immediately...This is the right step

This gathering held a stone's throw away from the Bharathi Dasan statue, is an example of the widening narrative that is being adopted following the promulgation of the ordinance on Jallikattu. Lack of relief for drought affected farmers and the Cauvery dispute was discussed at length at Marina.
Many see this as an outpour of the underclass’ anguish against various governments. Some others are concerned about the anti-nationalistic overtones in some of these conversations.
Aadhi, an artist popularily known as ‘Hiphop Tamizha’ who was at the forefront of the protests distanced himself from the movement saying he had been hurt.
In a Facebook live stream, Aadhi said, “Many people asked me why I left Coimbatore in between a protest. I did not leave because of fear, but I left because I was hurt. I have been associated with the cause since 2006. When the protest started, it was decided that Karthikeya Sivasenapathy (Senapathy Kangayam Cattle Research Foundation) and P Rajasekaran (President, Jallikattu Peravai Tamilnadu) would be the ones who will lead us, and be projected as the opinion leaders," he said.
"When I was in Coimbatore for a whole day, certain events that happened there really hurt me," he added.
Going on to narrate the events that unfolded, he says, "I was speaking on the microphone at an event, when I was approached by a group of youngsters, who asked me to participate in a parallel event that was taking place."
"However, what I witnessed there shocked me, as they were walking all over the Indian flag and indulging in other anti-national activities. I'm for the Jallikattu protest, but there is no compromise to my identity as an Indian. When I refused to speak at their event, they challenged me saying that I should participate if I was a true Tamizhan," he claimed.
"In another place, I saw a man announcing on the microphone that the Indian government only works for Hindus and not for Muslims. How did this become a Hindu-Muslim problem?" he remarked.
"I also saw a poster with my face and a lot of abuses for PETA. I have opposed PETA's policies at many points, but I have never spoken against them as an organization," he said.
"I then left the place and while I was on my way to Madurai, Rajasekaran told me that the ordinance was coming and victory was near. Meanwhile, I kept seeing these parallel events taking place. At one place, one person claimed that if Pepsi and Coke were not banned, he would kill himself," he said.
Cauvery%20slogan.jpg

"When the ordinance came, we were busy discussing if it was a temporary solution or a permanent one, but already many agendas were being played out. There were also people who said we should attack Modi. If these people want to go ahead with their anti-national agenda, then they should chose other forums, and not do it when so many people, with their families, were protesting peacefully."
"Fearing that the protest was going in the wrong direction, I backed off. I'm not affiliated to any party or association. I was only part of the protest as a true Tamizhan," he said.
Though Hiphop Tamizha and few others announced that the ordinance was the best solution available for now, many protesters refused to leave Marina.
V Sanga Thamizhan, a 22 year old architecture student says, “Our very own Government has given up as far as the Cauvery dispute is concerned. Our farmers are being denied of water that is rightfully theirs. Why is nobody questioning the Karnataka Government for defying the SC order?” Armed with information gathered from his last 5 days of protest at the Marina beach, he claims, “This protest is merely a starting point for a movement that will address larger issues”.
The anger amongst the protesters is not limited to the State and Central Governments. A larger wave of resentment is building up against multinational companies which are allegedly sucking dry, the resources that rightfully belong to farmers. 'How can foreign companies be allowed here?' asks 30 year old Uma Maheshwari, who works in a private firm in Chennai. “Coca cola and Pepsi must be banned in Tamil Nadu for exploiting our water resources”.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...rina-hip-hop-tamizha-backs-out-movement-56125

There is deep rooted malaise in tamilnadu.

Drought, farmers plight, cauvery,fishermen issues, demonetisation woes, falling standards in education,poor job payments and unemployment,climate change issues[unseasonal rains], High power

costs{power4 boards are mismanaged with huge deficits] , non availability of good water supply, astronomical school fees arbitrarily charged all add up to frustration

and despair.

Youth could easily be mobilised on cultural issue like jallikattu but it has turned into a movement for other demands as the youth has found it could mobilise to get

result from the political class.

Do you know though manufacturing and services are doing well in tamilnadu, the servile and corrupt political class is mismanaging and the result is high fiscal deficits .

The sand and liquor mafia are bleeding the state in collusion with politicians.

More unrest is not ruled out.I hope it remains peaceful

Tamil Musician Withdraws From Jallikattu Protests Over 'Anti-National' Elements

Tamil Nadu | Press Trust of India | Updated: January 22, 2017 23:11 IST

jallikattu_650x400_41485061511.jpg

Musician Adhi claimed that the movement was "losing steam and veering off its desired path".

Chennai: A Tamil musician associated with the raging pro-jallikattu protests today announced backing out of the agitation citing the presence of "anti-national" elements, but vowed to back the bull-taming sport. Known as 'Hip-Hop Tamizha', Adhi, who has composed a Tamil track in support of jallikattu, claimed that the movement was "losing steam and veering off its desired path".

He claimed that during the protests at Coimbatore, he had come across an incident involving an "insult" to the national flag even as some tried to give a communal colour to it.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the target of "abusive" language by a section of the protesters, Adhi, a prominent name among the pro-jallikattu protesters, alleged.

"I will not aid such anti-India activities," the composer of the 'Takaru Takaru' song said in a video message, adding that some protesters even raised separate Tamil Nadu slogans.

Adhi said he was "hurt" by such incidents and insisted that a good initiative was "losing direction".

"The problems of Tamils should be addressed, but at the cost of what?" he asked and added that giving a completely different colour to the protest was "not acceptable" to him. I do not know what happened but I am backing off," he said.

Adhi said he himself was the owner of a bull and had been affected by the ban on jallikattu, adding that he continued to support the bull-taming sport.

His comments come at a time when some on the social media have started questioning the rationale behind the protesters' insistence on continuing with their agitation (in its sixth day today) despite Tamil Nadu Chief Minister O Panneerselvam's assurance that his government's ordinance for conducting the sport will pave the way for a permanent solution.

Former Supreme Court judge Markandey Katju has also said that the apprehensions of sections of protesters seeking a "permanent solution" were unfounded as the ordinance will be replaced by an Act of the Tamil Nadu legislature which will be "permanent".

http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news...-protests-over-anti-national-elements-1651507

Analysis of how the Jallikattu movement was hijacked by Islamic fundamentalists who have nothing common with Jallikattu other than visceral hatred for our PM Modi!

[h=1]Chennai Police acted with restraint; How did protesters get Petrol bombs?[/h] How did protesters get Petrol bombs? Who aided them?
By Team PGurus -
January 23, 2017

JKattu4-696x456.jpg
How did protesters get Petrol bombs? Who aided them?
Balakrishnan, the deputy commissioner of police, Triplicane, is known as an officer of integrity and honesty, rare qualities seen in modern day police bosses. What stood out during the agitation by students and youth at Marina Beach in Chennai demanding the lifting of the Supreme Court ban on Jallikattu, was the unique policing of the area under siege. Not a single untoward incident was reported during the first three days. The agitating students and youth sang paeans on this officer and his men for the excellent behaviour.
The police officials repeatedly pleaded with them to vacate as early as possible as schools were reopening and office goers commuting to their work places will be filling the roads.
On Monday morning, situation underwent a big change. The same team of police which was maintaining the law and order in the area were portrayed as villains. What caused this volte face by the demonstrators and the news starved 24X7 TV channels?
Early Monday morning, Balakrishnan and his team approached the protesters, distributed the copies of the ordinance promulgated by the Tamil Nadu government and pleaded with them to disperse from the beach since their demands have been met by the Government. The students and youth were intransigent and refused to leave the beach. They needed two hours for vacating the Marine Beach. The police officials repeatedly pleaded with them to vacate as early as possible as schools were reopening and office goers commuting to their work places will be filling the roads.
Even after pleading with them three times, the protesters refused and were adamant that they would not leave. When they were told that the police may have to use force to make them leave the area, the demonstrators turned violent and began attacking the police. All of a sudden, they started pelting stones at the police and began running towards the sea shore. One of the police men suffered injuries and he was immediately removed to the hospital in a police ambulance.
Then began the pitched battle between the men in uniform and the demonstrators who attacked the former, mark our words, with petrol bombs and sickles. From where the innocent students mobilised this many deadly weapons is anybody’s guess. The news channels have a unique selling proposition (USP) to make the people watch their bulletins. Portray the policemen and soldiers of the Indian Army as devils and embodiment of all that is evil. Whether it be Kashmir where soldiers deployed for security duties are massacred or in Chhattisgarh where the Maoists butcher the jawans of the Central Reserve Protection Force (CRPF), the media always portray the law enforcers as the villains of the piece. The same thing happened in Marina Beach and Alanganallur in Madurai on Monday morning.
They broke down the staff of the flag, threw down the tricolour, trampled it and set it on fire. Then only I understood that the Jallikattu agitation has been hijacked…
– Uma Anandan, Social activist
Fishermen and hired goons of the some parties and other anti-national elements who had hijacked the agitation appeared all in a sudden with petrol bombs and swords and started attacking the policemen. They made a hasty retreat as the marauding demonstrators outnumbered men in khaki. The Ice House police station was the target of the “peaceful” demonstrators and they threw petrol bombs at the police vehicles parked outside. Many vehicles were torched and the resultant fire engulfed the police station. The men rose to the occasion and saved their colleagues including many women from the blaze.
From where did the agitators got their arms and ammunitions? The police could not be blamed if they doubt the houses in the nearby fishing hamlets and the slum areas.
Uma Anandan, a social activist, who was providing essential materials like drinking water, bread and medicines to a group of activists at Marina Beach , was taken aback when she saw a gang of Islamic youth beating up an activist who had the audacity to hold a national tricolour. “They broke down the staff of the flag, threw down the tricolour, trampled it and set it on fire. Then only I understood that the Jallikattu agitation has been hijacked,” said Anandan.
More were yet to come. By Saturday night, the Jallikattu agitation had turned into a carnival… According to a woman activist, who wanted her name to be protected, Marina Beach turned out to be a bedroom for some as the streetlights were put off by the authorities. “While their colleagues raised anti-India slogans, it turned out to be a different kind of Jallikkattu,” she said.
The agitation had close resemblance with the demonstration organised by the People’s Movement Against Nuclear Energy (PMANE) under Udayakumar and his mafia at Kudankulam. The agitation along the beaches of Kudankulam happened in 2013 was being replicated at Marina Beach. Only the locations differed, the characters were the same.
Leaderless protest lost its way. It neither had the experience nor control over the developments.
What remains unasked and unanswered is why Christians and Muslims turned up in large numbers for a demonstration which they consider as anti-Christianity and anti-Islam. For Muslims, worshipping of animals is unthinkable. The same is the case with Christians. How come two communities which shun any kind of idol worship turn in large numbers to support a festival which calls for worshipping the animals? Weren’t they the same persons who staged demonstrations against the government’s alleged move to ban cow slaughter? Are they now against the slaughter of bulls?
Yet another thing happened at Marina Beach. With the police picketing getting increased pleas were sent from Marina to youngsters in colleges and universities across the city of Chennai to depute more and more students to fill the beach! A telephonic conversation between two students has gone viral..
“Jihadis, evangelists and various Christian groups hijacked the issue. The real purpose was not Jallikattu. It was a show to express anti-Modi, anti-RSS and anti-India feelings. The demand for separate Tamil Nadu took top priority in this agitation,” said an intelligence official.
By Monday evening, the agitation had fizzled out. But the statements by Raghava Lawrence and RJ Balaji, the leaders of the student who protested at Marina Beach prove that the anti-India campaign is here to stay. “The Tamil Nadu legislative assembly unanimously has passed a Law making Jallikattu legal in Tamil Nadu. But more agitations of this kind are going to happen in Tamil Nadu,” said Raghava Lawrence, an actor and youth icon.
Someone familiar with the Modus Operandi of these elements had this to say:
“The jihadi elements and Koodankulam missionaries mustered the support of an area close to beach known as Ayodhyakuppam, known for violence that too mercenary in nature. They also brought in elements from rural towns. Extreme communist elements too got into it like the May 17 group…
Largely a combination of anti Indian jihadists, paid activists of Koodankulam type, professional communists and those making a living out of trouble infiltrated the ‘movement’. Leaderless protest lost its way. It neither had the experience nor control over the developments. Some forerunners to this movement saw it very late and withdrew yesterday from the scene.”

https://www.pgurus.com/chennai-police-acted-with-restraint-how-did-protesters-get-petrol-bombs/

hi

now tamil nadu became ugly scene with riots....it spreads everywhere.....more news to come...

Quite a hilarous scene out there. Christian priests & muslims r in forefront of upholding a "purely" hindu affair - that itself is suspect. To turn back, during the UPA II regime under Sonia Gandhi, these groups worked on bypassing the jallikattu law of Tamil Nadu government enacted in 2009. The alternate way to block jallikattu was schemed at Central level wherein, law got amended to ban jallikettu by way of amendment to the Animal Cruelty Act. Interestingly, this was done by none other than the Jairam Ramesh who is a TAMIL. The amendment came on July 11 2011 and on July 12th, jairam is out of Environment Ministry !! Then comes Jayanti Natarajan, again a TAMIL as Environment Minister.. When this amendment was made, P Chidambaram, Alagiri, GK Vasan & a battery of DMK stalwarts were part of sonia gandhi government (both in Rajya sabha & Lok Sabha). Why didn't all these chaps threaten to withdraw support (if Stalin today feel - this is the most important issue for Tamils ?). In 2006, Justice Bhanumathi unilaterally without even anyone praying for BAN, prohibited Jallikattu in an unconnected matter. No one in Tamil Nadu protested.. When in May 2014, Supreme Court finally ordered - NO JALLIKATTU, Tamil Nadu didn't see any major protests. CURIOUS CASE IS : SUDDENLY WHERE DID THIS PASSION FOR JALLIKATTU SWEPT TAMIL NADU - of course if its part of tradition/ culture, that should go on.. But the series of happenings, don't tally with the current protest..

After reading this post we now know who are behind this...Heady mixture of Politics (Natarajan trying revenge on OPS), Christian separatists (Seeman, Gowthaman) & missionaries involved in Koodankulam protest, Islamic fundamentalists & DMK trying to revive itself

The Truth

Had an opportunity to meet one of a IB (Central Intelligence Bureau ) Inspector from chennai this evening. The conversation helped a lot to understand about in which way the jallikattu protest was going wrong and what made the state government to take a strong decision like lathi charge. Here are few essence of the information:
* On 26th January, a tamil organisation (A federation of various small organisation and celebrities like Seeman, Amir, Gowthaman) have planned to introduce a separate tamilnadu flag, map. They have also planned to remove the Indian flag from Chennai Marina's war memorial and hoist separate tamilnadu flag. This report was sent by IB to Central home ministry and PM office.
* Director gowthaman who was suffering to pay his house rent a few months before had a very heavy liquid cash transactions last few days. This made a doubt to IB team and enquiry was more shocking. A huge fund was mobilized all over the world from LTTE supporters and the cash provided to Gowthaman and few others was to plant separatist ideologies among peaceful protesters.
* Seeman @ Simon, Thirumurugan Gandhi were the people who were chosen to lead the moment from front and they have been paid enough to do that.
* A christian college management in chennai and few christian missionaries played a major role in bringing in fishermen community (Converted Christians) into the movement. Koodankulam Uthayakumar's team also worked day and night. Fishermen and their families who took part in procession and protest demanding separate tamilnadu were paid 400 Rs/ head daily and offered free food and alcohol.
* IB had also sniffed that Naxal Paari group, maoist supporters, ISIS supporters have invaded inside the peaceful protesters to preach their terrorism ideologies among people and spread hatredness on India.
* A huge plan was executed by Islamic radical organisations to spread hatred on Modi. A stage setup at the middle of Marina protest, helped them a lot with that motive. Bit notices were issued to people participating in protest with an intention to spread hatredness on BJP, RSS and Brahmin community.
* On the other side a team setup by Natarajan (Sasikala's husband ) was spreading hatredness on Chief Minister Mr.O. Panneer Selvam and Modi. News7 owner Vaikundarajan funded the move and helped Natarajan by telecasting negative news on OPS and Modi via his channel.
* In many places DMK goons entered into the protest and spreading hatredness on TN government and OPS. They started influencing the crowd in a wrong way.
* 3 days before when Mr.Karthikeya Sivasenathipathy, Mr.Rajasekar, HiP hop tamila aadhi met central home minister in Delhi, all these issues were brought to their knowledge with evidences and IB report.

Source: Facebook

After reading this post we now know who are behind this...Heady mixture of Politics (Natarajan trying revenge on OPS), Christian separatists (Seeman, Gowthaman) & missionaries involved in Koodankulam protest, Islamic fundamentalists & DMK trying to revive itself

The Truth

Had an opportunity to meet one of a IB (Central Intelligence Bureau ) Inspector from chennai this evening. The conversation helped a lot to understand about in which way the jallikattu protest was going wrong and what made the state government to take a strong decision like lathi charge. Here are few essence of the information:
* On 26th January, a tamil organisation (A federation of various small organisation and celebrities like Seeman, Amir, Gowthaman) have planned to introduce a separate tamilnadu flag, map. They have also planned to remove the Indian flag from Chennai Marina's war memorial and hoist separate tamilnadu flag. This report was sent by IB to Central home ministry and PM office.
* Director gowthaman who was suffering to pay his house rent a few months before had a very heavy liquid cash transactions last few days. This made a doubt to IB team and enquiry was more shocking. A huge fund was mobilized all over the world from LTTE supporters and the cash provided to Gowthaman and few others was to plant separatist ideologies among peaceful protesters.
* Seeman @ Simon, Thirumurugan Gandhi were the people who were chosen to lead the moment from front and they have been paid enough to do that.
* A christian college management in chennai and few christian missionaries played a major role in bringing in fishermen community (Converted Christians) into the movement. Koodankulam Uthayakumar's team also worked day and night. Fishermen and their families who took part in procession and protest demanding separate tamilnadu were paid 400 Rs/ head daily and offered free food and alcohol.
* IB had also sniffed that Naxal Paari group, maoist supporters, ISIS supporters have invaded inside the peaceful protesters to preach their terrorism ideologies among people and spread hatredness on India.
* A huge plan was executed by Islamic radical organisations to spread hatred on Modi. A stage setup at the middle of Marina protest, helped them a lot with that motive. Bit notices were issued to people participating in protest with an intention to spread hatredness on BJP, RSS and Brahmin community.
* On the other side a team setup by Natarajan (Sasikala's husband ) was spreading hatredness on Chief Minister Mr.O. Panneer Selvam and Modi. News7 owner Vaikundarajan funded the move and helped Natarajan by telecasting negative news on OPS and Modi via his channel.
* In many places DMK goons entered into the protest and spreading hatredness on TN government and OPS. They started influencing the crowd in a wrong way.
* 3 days before when Mr.Karthikeya Sivasenathipathy, Mr.Rajasekar, HiP hop tamila aadhi met central home minister in Delhi, all these issues were brought to their knowledge with evidences and IB report.

Source: Facebook

hi sir

Mr Karthikeya sivasenapathy from kangeyam was my student in kodaikanal school....i was working as teacher there...

hi sir

Mr Karthikeya sivasenapathy from kangeyam was my student in kodaikanal school....i was working as teacher there...

That's nice ..Your student is a nationalist to the core...You can definitely take credit

Now the truth is coming out..The movement was hijacked by anti socials on the last date!

Kuppam residents were given money, told to join protests

TNN | Jan 26, 2017, 02.40 AM IST

CHENNAI: Two days after the pro-jallikattu protests turned violent and riots rocked areas near the Marina Beach, normalcy returned in areas like Ayodhyakuppam, Nadukuppam and Nochikuppam even as several houses remained locked with locals staying away fearing police action.

Although the remnants of the riots -- pelted stones and damaged vehicles -- were visible, residents could be seen going about their daily business. Women could be seen carrying out their routine household chores.

A few women TOI talked to recalled in hushed tones how outsiders trickled in steadily during the agitation. The people, who chiefly wore black clothes and were not students used some of the houses for their daily needs, also offered a lot of money to the locals, said a few women from the kuppams.

"They lived like part of our own family and moved freely with us. They gave us Rs 20,000 for cooking purposes," said Pichaimuthu* of Ayodhyakuppam.

For seven days of the agitation, the outsiders, who claimed themselves to be protesters, came home late and left early in the morning. When the crowd at the Marina thinned, the protesters asked kuppam residents to join them. "We don't know who they were. We were asked to join the protest Sunday night onwards as the crowd was less," said Pichaimuthu's wife.

"Some of them spoke to us in flowery language and said our support was vital to intensify the protest," said Narayanan* of Nadukuppam.

But things got out of hand on Sunday evening when hundreds of people stormed the kuppams and begun distributing Rs 500 notes along with packets to biryani, asking residents to join the agitation. "During riots we could only see them hurling petrol bombs at the police force. They ran helter-skelter when the police chased them," says Saroja, a resident of Sivarajapuram. "Though our children were not involved, policemen chased them without knowing that it was mostly the outsiders who triggered the riots," she said.

(*names changed)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...old-to-join-protests/articleshow/56786695.cms

You have given a graphic description of the whole episode and thank you for the same.I also listened to some of those videos giving divergent versions of the incident, I am convinced that without the connivance of antisocial and anti national groups, this agitation which was peaceful all the while would not have turned violent all of a sudden.. I have also mentioned this in some of my postings.

hi

this agitation was very successful in many ways...many political parties want take advantage of this movement...in fact

nobody succeeded....even many actors/actress tried...finally due to republic parade/some issues of traffic problem...

police involved....but finally somebody took advantage of both situations....partly police problem with some

agitatiions of arrest/anti social elements too....

Shame on the jihadi & anti social elements for molesting a cop!!

[h=1]Was molested by Jallikattu protesters, says Chennai woman cop[/h]January 28, 2017 12:43

When M Durga Devi on Tuesday first narrated her experience of being caught in the blazing Ice House police station the previous day, she hadn't told the whole truth. On Thursday, the head constable held back nothing, revealing to a team of officers that many of those who set the building ablaze had molested her.

Based on the team's report, police commissioner S George ordered a detailed inquiry. The woman said that she had been standing with five of her colleagues near the barricade in front of the station when nearly 200 men marched towards me. "They hurled stones which left me with injuries to my shoulders. They also grabbed and pushed me around," she said.

Thinking about what may have happened, she said, "Had they cornered me inside the police station, things could have turned ugly. The horror refuses to leave me. They kept targeting me."

Many in the mob touched her inappropriately and kept hurling stones, she said, adding that the incident had kept haunting her. She could have handled them had they just hurled stones, she said. Soon, the situation went out of control.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...ai-woman-cop/292fdcd05357b3ede8d990ce37626665

CM Panneerselvam has come out with the facts...Let Police take these to their logical conclusion

Panneerselvam confirms agitation hijacked by anti-nationals

By acting quickly and decisively, Panneerselvam may have earned the trust of the Central Govt.
By Team PGurus -
January 27, 2017

JKattu6-696x456.jpg

By acting quickly and decisively, Panneerselvam may have earned the trust of the Central Govt.
Much to the dismay of the Opposition Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK), Tamil Nadu Chief Minister O Panneerselvam on Monday told the Legislative Assembly that the Jallikattu agitation which brought the State to a grinding halt for nearly a week was the handiwork of anti national elements. Addressing the State assembly on Monday, the Chief Minister recounted the entire run-up to the January 23 police action at Marina Beach following the attacks unleashed by anti social elements and anti national activists on Police. “The agitators had plans to disrupt the Republic Day by hoisting black flags. They somehow wanted to create problems for the administration in the run up to the Republic Day. They torched a number of government vehicles and even tried to set fire to a police station,” said Panneerselvam.
…forces behind the agitation staged at Marina Beach and at Alanganallur in Madurai district succeeded in covering up their identity till January 21, 2016…
Now, it has been proved beyond doubt that the Jallikattu agitation which took Tamil Nadu by storm thanks to 24X7 satellite TV news channels and various anti-national agencies was yet another attempt to destabilise and discredit the Narendra Modi-led BJP government at the Centre and O Panneerselvam, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
Though the forces behind the agitation staged at Marina Beach and at Alanganallur in Madurai district succeeded in covering up their identity till January 21, 2016, intelligence information and news details percolating and trickling down from various sources helped Team PGurus to unravel the jigsaw puzzle and reach the conclusion that it was an anti-national activity masterminded by Jihadis, Church, NGOs, Left Extremists and of course the Tamil rabid secessionists who were not at all comfortable with the concept of India.

https://www.pgurus.com/panneerselvam-confirms-agitation-hijacked-anti-nationals/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back