• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

its a mad mad mad mad mad world

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVR

I think the religious people should first learn tolerance.

Without tolerance, the world will never be at peace.

Peace should be the ultimate goal of all religions.

Om Shanti, Om Shanti, Om Shanti

All the best

kunjuppu

rvr,

not even sure if this was reported in india.

here in toronto, the venerable globe and mail, it was a 2 inch article hidden away among international titbits of info.

i don't think too many people care if the africans butcher each other. till now, do we ever consider that millions were killed in rwanda or burundi over ethnic identity.

:(

Nara

The establishment/corporate media first priority is maintaining access. Then only comes news. Their fair and balanced coverage is about mindless equal time principle where even the most kooky ideas are give a forum. WaPo gives a platform for Bill Kristol who is part of the gang that put out the recent Al Qaeda 7 ad that even the Clinton era fame Ken Starr has come out against, and an assortment of torture defenders like Charles Krauthammer and Thiessen.

I myself watch Democracy Now of Amy Goodman regularly. She has been covering the Nigerian turmoil for a while now. They have a wide and in-depth coverage of news around the world. It is available online and via podcasts. Please take a look and you will get hooked.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.