• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

It is advantage Modi

KRN

BJP has lost the elections in major states like Rajasthan ,MP , Chattisgarh , Punjab etc etc their quota in Rajya Sabha will be less
BJP has lost elections but didn't do badly. In fact they have got a creditable number of MLAs in MP and Rajasthan assemblies. In MP the difference btw BJP and Cong MLA count is wafer thin.

KRN

I am not a Modi-Bhakt, but I would still like him to be the PM of India. Maybe he will be better for India with his wings trimmed and lose some bluster for the Hindutva.

If he has good ministers to support him, he can be a good salesman, that is his strength.
I wish him success.
On the contrary, if Modi becomes PM, I think we will see a more assertive Hindutva from him. Not because of arrogance at winning, but because he is a person who wants to do his work systematically, and had relegated certain tasks to his second tenure.

KRN

Yes. Let the results take its own course. But the relentless work done by Sri Narendra Modi for the success of his Party is commendable. Only other people who come to my mind are Mahatma Gandhi and Pandit Nehru. Highly committed to their ideals. They were honest to the core and bold enough to speak the truth.

If the projections of psephologists come true, Sri Mody's part in this success cannot be ignored easily.

Let him be blessed with good health to serve this nation many more years.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
I think Modi has already attained a kind of "immortality" :) Never in the history of mankind would a single person have influenced the minds of such HUGE HUGE numbers of people for 5 years. I am not forgetting Nehru, Gandhi, Hitler, Chingiz Khan, Alexander etc. But the population of India / world was much smaller in their times. In the present times, Trump would pose a challenge to Modi, but I would think that most people, Indians and Chinese in particular, have only a general curiosity about his ststements/actions unlike the way people even in the remote corners of India associate such measures like demonetization with a single individual, Modi.

tbs

Yes. Let the results take its own course. But the relentless work done by Sri Narendra Modi for the success of his Party is commendable. Only other people who come to my mind are Mahatma Gandhi and Pandit Nehru. Highly committed to their ideals. They were honest to the core and bold enough to speak the truth.

If the projections of psephologists come true, Sri Mody's part in this success cannot be ignored easily.

Let him be blessed with good health to serve this nation many more years.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
hi sir,
i agreed with you....but still they MISS the bus...they got single majority....they used last 5 yrs for

cow protection/demonetisation/GST etc....COMMON MAN SUFFERED...but SOMEBODY BENEFITTED..

if the same trend continues....farmers will suffer more than anybody...i think shri VAJPAYEE approach

was okay....but not this JUGANBANDHI combination...im in middle path....STILL BETTER THAN CONGRESS..

tbs

hi

small correction... i can't edit my previous one....JUGALBANDHI means combination of two ppl...