• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Inrtoduction of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Namaskarams to administrators of TAMILBRAHMINS WEBSITE. My name is K. mahadeva iyer and residing at New Bombay. I am from Iyer community Vadhyamal originally from Asramom, Near Suchindram, Kanyakumari dist.

I am really very glad to register as a member in this forum and want introduce myself in this introduction forum. I do not know how to enter the command for introducing forum. I jsut saw the heading first thread and entered and using this site to introduce myself.

Your guidance will be highly apprciated to further enter and see various messages in this web site.

Thanking you.

K. MAHADEVA IYER,

Hello Everyone. Sorry I have not introduced myself although i have been a member for sometime. I am not a computer savvy mostly not a typing savvy. I am padma Balakrishnan Originally from Trichy now living in USA. My dad is from Nannilam Tanjore District.I am from Iyer community Ashtasahasram but married to a vadamal. This is just for the information only. This site has helped with lot of information. my husband and I with the help of several volunteers teach vedic heritage (Puurn vidya) to the children in our community which is Columbus Ohio.This program is a vision of Pujya swamiji(Dayananda sarasvathi) and created by Swamini Pramananda and Sri Dhira Chaitanya.

Madam Padma Balakrishnan

Hearty Congrats for being so much interested in our traditions/culture and doing a great job abroad.

KR SUBRAHMANYAM
Secunderabad.

Dear Sri Subramanyam Thank you. We really enjoy teaching the children . Our daughter has benefited from Swamiji's teachings.Many of our children and parents enjoy and appreciate. Our tradition and culture must be preserved where ever we choose to live. Thank you very much for your note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back