• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I need a teacher pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Im from Paris (France). Born in paris, can speak english french and tamil. Im looking for someone who can teach me all I need to know about mantras, slokas etc
Via skype.
I can pay to learn.
I really need to know our brahmins pooja, how to do for my knowledge !

Thanks !

Hi,

Since you are asking about pooja, it would be better if you inform the members here which sampradhaya you are looking for. Vaishnavites and saivites have different pooja processes. some of the mantras are also different. In the absence of this info from you it may be difficult for people interested in taking up the teaching to make an offer to you.

Please try to be clear in your goals and make it clear to your teacher also.

Hope you do not feel offended.

Dear Vaagmi ji,

May be you can list down the various sampradhayas to guide the Paga to choose what he wants.

Being born and brought up in France he might have a different perspective than those in India.

In order for him to be clearer I feel may be seniors here can help him by giving him a clearer picture so that he can feel free to share what he expects and what he would feel comfortable with and share his pre- existing knowledge and even enlightened some of us here.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for reply,

To be honest with you guys. I have no idea about our hindu culture and details. You know when you born in europ country its hard to learn when you dont have any teachers/guru. My dad cant teach me.

Im 28 years old but I really want to learn. Im ready for !

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

To be honest with you guys. I have no idea about our hindu culture and details. You know when you born in europ country its hard to learn when you dont have any teachers/guru. My dad cant teach me.

Im 28 years old but I really want to learn. Im ready for !
hi

i really like help u.....but im in USA.....i can guide u.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back