• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I am siva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am siva. An eletrical engineer with post graduate degree in computer science and engineering from ohio state university. Presently at ohio and prefers to settle down at us. Have worked in lead mnc like tcs/wipro for five years before proceeding to us for higher education. I have one brother and one sister. Brother is a post graduate in ocean engineering from indian institute of technology madras and sister is a post graduate in power electronics from bharat university chennai.
I am not very orthodox or very modern but faithful and poius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back