• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to start a fire without match.

prasad1

There is a thread in Rituals, and I did not want to post a rebuttal in that section.

The choice of word AROUSAL of fire sounds sexual.:p
You do not need magic or Mantra to start a fire.
Some times people cheat in the name of religion, and some get mesmerized and get hoodwinked.
Generally, there is a rational explanation. And intelligent people should not fall prey to such tricks.
Magicians are good actors, and it is up to the audience to find the actual process behind the act.
Do not believe in superstitions. Always question your observations.

Sodium and Water

When sodium and water are mixed together in the right circumstances, they will burst into flame. Please note that this is pure sodium and not sodium chloride, otherwise known as table salt. You’re not going to get a fire out of salty water.

To do this, you need to prepare a place for the fire. Start with a small pan or a large jar lid. Place one square of toilet paper on your pan, covering it as much as possible. Make a chimney out of half of the inner cardboard core of a toilet paper roll by cutting it in half, across the tube and cutting a half circle out of one end. That end will go down, allowing you to put the water and sodium together.

Place a small amount of sodium on the toilet paper in the pan (about 1/4 teaspoon) and place the chimney over it. Then loosely stuff some more toilet paper in the top of the chimney, so that it will catch fire from the sodium. To ignite the fire, pour a tablespoon of water onto the toilet paper, as close to the opening in the chimney as possible. Step back and within a few seconds the sodium will ignite.

There may be many more tricks, this is one possible explanation.

Last edited:
There is a thread in Rituals, and I did not want to post a rebuttal in that section.

Some times people cheat in the name of religion, and some get mesmerized and get hoodwinked.
Generally, there is a rational explanation. And intelligent people should not fall prey to such tricks.
Magicians are good actors, and it is up to the audience to find the actual process behind the act.

Sodium and Water

When sodium and water are mixed together in the right circumstances, they will burst into flame. Please note that this is pure sodium and not sodium chloride, otherwise known as table salt. You’re not going to get a fire out of salty water.

To do this, you need to prepare a place for the fire. Start with a small pan or a large jar lid. Place one square of toilet paper on your pan, covering it as much as possible. Make a chimney out of half of the inner cardboard core of a toilet paper roll by cutting it in half, across the tube and cutting a half circle out of one end. That end will go down, allowing you to put the water and sodium together.

Place a small amount of sodium on the toilet paper in the pan (about 1/4 teaspoon) and place the chimney over it. Then loosely stuff some more toilet paper in the top of the chimney, so that it will catch fire from the sodium. To ignite the fire, pour a tablespoon of water onto the toilet paper, as close to the opening in the chimney as possible. Step back and within a few seconds the sodium will ignite.

i thought i read somewhee

Sodium and Water

there fire in that video about the ritual did suddenly burst into flames with white smoke.

I have seen one video where a Chinese man who is a religious medium also causes flames to self emerge with some rituals using water and again it was very white smoke.
He was uttering some Tibetian mantras.

but whatever said and done..I guess leaving water bottles in a the car back seat could be dangerous becos if sun light goes tru it, it might start a fire.

hi

in kerala....many big yagnas done through vedic fire.....with out any artificial.....i think it is called...AARUNI

IN SANSKRIT...

Latest ads

Back