• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to do Amavasya Tharpanam

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
How to do Amavasya Tharpanam.

step by step video instructions for Amavasai Tharpanam in Tamil.

அமாவாசை தர்ப்பணம் எப்படி செய்வது.

அமாவாசை தர்ப்பணம் செய்யவேண்டிய முறைகள் மற்றும் மந்திரங்கள்.

Aadi Amavasya Tharpanam

ஆடி அமாவாசை தர்ப்பணம் செய்யும் முறை

Videos as received. Videos take a while to load depending on your internet connection speed.

VERY USEFUL VIDEO AS ITS VERY RISKY TO CALL VADYAR HOME NOW DUE TO CORONA INFECTION. ALSO WE HAVE NOW THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN OURSELVES

Aadi Amavasya Tharpanam

Videos as received. Videos take a while to load depending on your internet connection speed.

While the videos provide general info about Tharpanam, they are not very handy to perform as you would with a vadyar. I have made two videos and uploaded on youtube which you can just follow and repeat the mantras. One is for Smartha and one for Vaishnavas. I use it every time I do tharpanam.
Here are the links
vaishnavas
for smarthas

It also includes Bramhayagnam. I had earlier provided links in this forum.

Aadi Amavasya Tharpanam

A good service to Tamil Brahmins. But shameful that modern Tamil Brahmins need such a sevice and cannot learn to do it themselves.

Namaskaram. A great initiative. Was extremely useful during this covid 19 lock down period. Its encouraging to observe more and more youngsters are inclined to learn many of the oft forgotten old vedic education, traditions and rituals.

Latest ads

Back