• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How #Metaverse could alter the engagement with #Hindu faith❓🕉

Wrote a #futures thinking thought piece answering this question for the Swarajya magazine, key thoughts:

😎 Imagine getting Geetopadesha straight from Lord Krishna… No, I am not talking about being on a Sci-Fi time machine to take me back in time to the Kurukshetra war. Rather, I am talking about being in my living room, donning the role of Arjuna, seeking answers to my internal battles through Geetopadesha from Lord Krishna's avatar on a Ray-Ban Meta glass

⏲ Multi-step futuristic scenario of how kids are going to engage with the Hindu faith through technology:

1️⃣ Play - e.g., immersed in playing rasa-leela as gopis in the Brindavan metaverse by jumping and singing from their couch

2️⃣ Samvada (conversation) - e.g., accompanying Adi Sankaracharya on the pan-India Sankara vijayam journey to engage in a samvada around Advaita philosophy

3️⃣ Deep immersion/Meditation - e.g., transition into immersing themselves in a Himalayan world for deep meditative experiences with right brain stimulation, all from their living room

4️⃣ Connecting virtual-real realities - e.g., in deep meditation, they could realize that they need further guidance on specific spiritual aspects and here they would need to seek the help of a real-life Guru

Would such intersection of technology and faith/spirituality create a generation of highly self-evolved humans? What do you think, share your thoughts in comments.

Link to full article and other related pieces:

Podcast where I talked about the intersections of AI, Metaverse and Hindu faith -

Metaverse and Hindu faith - https://swarajyamag.com/culture/how-metaverse-could-alter-the-engagement-with-hindu-faith

AI and Faith - https://theconversation.com/how-ai-could-change-our-relationship-with-religion-222079

#metaverse #hinduism #faith #spirituality #technology #futures #futurethinking #virtualreality #vr

Latest ads

Back