• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

House Warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All Namaskarm
I am a NRI Since getting our home ( 4 years old house). We are planning to have a house warming. However one of the astrologist gave us a date on April 19th of 2016 and asked us to do the rituals by early morning.
Since it seems that the day is Tuesday and marked as Kari naal also says santhrastamam for sadayam (since i'm sadayam natchatram). I'm confused by this date. Can any one plz help me is the date is really correct or should i need to do on some other date. However i will be in INDIA only from April 1st to 22nd.

Kindly Advise.

House warming

Dear All Namaskarm
I am a NRI Since getting our home ( 4 years old house). We are planning to have a house warming. However one of the astrologist gave us a date on April 19th of 2016 and asked us to do the rituals by early morning.
Since it seems that the day is Tuesday and marked as Kari naal also says santhrastamam for sadayam (since i'm sadayam natchatram). I'm confused by this date. Can any one plz help me is the date is really correct or should i need to do on some other date. However i will be in INDIA only from April 1st to 22nd.

Kindly Advise.
My opinion is better to change the date in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back