• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Horoscope invited for my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We are looking for my brother. Saravanakumar has completed his B.E computer science, currently working at Verifone technologies, new delhi.
Annual salary 6,00,000. height 165 cms. fair and handsome.
Star Rohini. Srivatsa gothram. Date of birth 17/10/1981. time of birth 3.30 p.m. Vadama

For further details, call me at 9840940500 or email at saran.matrimony@gmail.com

R.S.IYER

horoscope

smt.Bhuvana sridhar,
if your brother is still not married kindly send the horoscope to my address i may be able to help you. We are also performing samashti upanayanam foe eligible vadus,on march 23,sunday 2008.You can refer any deserving boys.
Regards,
R.S.IYER
M 07 MAY FLOWER GARDENS,SRINIVASA AVENUE ROAD,
R.A.PURAM, CHENNAI 600028,TAMILNADU INDIA.
044 24939830 & 9941508484.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts