• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Home stay Arrangements in Thirunallar for Brahmin families

Tkudi

Recently myself and my wife visited Thirunallar to have darshan of Lord Darbaranyeshwar and Lord Saniswara Bhagwan ! We stayed in the guest house run by the temple priest Shri J Muthu Subramaniyam Gurukal . It is called JMS Brahmin guest house , kind of a home stay arrangements. On the ground floor , Gurukal family stays and on the first floor , six well furnished family rooms with all modern facilities are available at reasonable price. The guest house is situated just opposite to Lord Saniwara temple on the South street. No breakfast or food available at the guest house, but there are very good restaurants at walking distance. Payment for home stay can be made by cash or GPay. Brahmin families are preferred as guests.
Gurukkal can be reached on landline 04368-236501 or on mobile cum WA number 9443330501 for accommodation ! It is really a very good place to stay.
TC Venkat Subramanian
Member - Tamilbrahmins.com

Recently myself and my wife visited Thirunallar to have darshan of Lord Darbaranyeshwar and Lord Saniswara Bhagwan ! We stayed in the guest house run by the temple priest Shri J Muthu Subramaniyam Gurukal . It is called JMS Brahmin guest house , kind of a home stay arrangements. On the ground floor , Gurukal family stays and on the first floor , six well furnished family rooms with all modern facilities are available at reasonable price. The guest house is situated just opposite to Lord Saniwara temple on the South street. No breakfast or food available at the guest house, but there are very good restaurants at walking distance. Payment for home stay can be made by cash or GPay. Brahmin families are preferred as guests.
Gurukkal can be reached on landline 04368-236501 or on mobile cum WA number 9443330501 for accommodation ! It is really a very good place to stay.
TC Venkat Subramanian
Nice information. Thankful to you..

TC Venkat Subramanian
Can you share the price?

TC Venkat Subramanian
Really a good information.Thanks

TC Venkat Subramanian
hi

nice information....some gurukkal family known to mother in law.....he was in delhi for sometimes....thanks for info..

Latest ads

Back