• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Home food Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskarams

We CS Home Food Services is providing Home food delivery. You just need to call 9940903876 for ordering.I am attaching the menu for your reference  Home food Delivery

Raji Ram

Do you deliver in Sathya Garden near West K K nagar?

Can you post the service charges in this thread?

Thank you,
Mrs. Raji Ram

Dear TBS Sir

At present we will not be able to deliver in Thiruvanmiyur as we have started this as home business . Myself and wife are the persons who cook and deliver.

Yes we do monthly basis.

Thanks

Der Sir / Madam

I have uploaded the menu card. But i am not sure why that came in small format.

Breakfast Rs 70
Lunch without rice 80 and with rice 100
Dinner its 60

We charge Rs 10 as delivery charges

At present we will be able to serve KK nagar, Vadapalani, Valasaravakkam, Virugambakkam.

On Sundays delivery can be done upto Ashok nagar , kodambakkam.

There is no minimum order quantity

prasad1

Home food Delivery

I added it for you.
The prices are too cheap. You can almost double it if the there is quality people will pay it.

Last edited:
Sir I know it is cheap compared to others I am not in competition with others :)... I have limited area and want to establish a name for quality and tasty food .

Our Aim is to serve quality food with love :)

Thanks

tbs

Dear TBS Sir

At present we will not be able to deliver in Thiruvanmiyur as we have started this as home business . Myself and wife are the persons who cook and deliver.

Yes we do monthly basis.

Thanks
hi

thanks....as an NRI ...i may need for a month ....staying in thiruvanmiyur....what is option for me?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts