• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hindu life in UAE

Yes it is true. I feel safe in UAE than in Dravidian dominated Chennai.
I would like to insist that as a Brahmin, please contribute to the community by helping at least one other Brahmin in their carrier or personal life. No one else will help us.
Yes. No persecution as in Chennai

I have never been to the UAE.
I got this from a Whatsapp group.

Tamil Poem written 2500 years ago :
Tamil Poet Kanian Poongundranar on the concept similar to ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ (Song 192, Purananuru, Sangam literature)
‘யாதும் ஊரே; யாவரும் கேளிர்;
“Yathum Oore Yavarum Kelir”
‘Every place is my home town; Everyone my kith and kin

As an experienced person of working in UAE in the past 14 years, I request all to note that recently since UAE has amended the law (since 2017) of 'NO IMPRISONMENT' if the owners do any malpractice of issuing bogus cheques to anyone, no salary/wages payments to employees, and even if the owners (investors) abscond no action can be taken against anybody. Hence, ensure precaution while taking up jobs in UAE. Even after getting final verdict/judgements, for non-payments of salaries/wages, no action being taken by the government and only the overstayed employees are getting imprisoned (who believe that they will get their payment and overstay there). Be ware of this situation presently existing in UAE.

Latest ads

Back