• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Requesting Help] Help my son S.Saikaarthik for his education

Lalitha Bhu

Pl help my son for his BE education as v r poor brahmin and my husband is jobless now.
Kindly help my son who scored 85 percentage of marks in this academic year 2023.
Take this message as an important one in which it change the life of one person who is struggling for his education.
I don't want to share everything here
Those who are ready to help pl contact

Pl help my son for his BE education as v r poor brahmin and my husband is jobless now.
Kindly help my son who scored 85 percentage of marks in this academic year 2023.
Take this message as an important one in which it change the life of one person who is struggling for his education.
I don't want to share everything here
Those who are ready to help pl contact
Pl check with this number 9787089595......it is Mirchi Trust. I got it from a Whatsapp forward, telling they are helping deserving students. You should send your son's name, school details, Marks, address etc to this number .

Latest ads

Back