• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

help me astrology predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hello sir / madam, i'm arun , i'm frm bangalore ,basically from coimbatore , as i'm very newbie in this website , i wud like to know my future , becoz i faced a lot of problems in my past life , still occuring , lots of switch over in job's ( every 2 months or in a 1 months ) switch over in job ... staying away from my parents for past 2 n half years ... and rite now i'm running 28th yr .. i suffered from rahu 18 yrs ..(i.e rite from my 10 year i.e is 1996 but i born in 1985) and now rite now 7 n half sani ( sade satti) ... those two made me to suffer a lot ... but still i'm live ... now last 2 months i started saying storams slogas .. wearing navaratna ring .. avaionding non veg ... so now i want to know my life is begin with work or business ... i mean i will work for company or consern or i will start own business ... i want to know ... and my marriage predictions ... so please any one help me .... i follow wit it ... rite now i following some remedies from websites horosoft.com (free online horoscope) ... but i want to know thse two things ... either work or business and my marriage life ... plz ... any respnd my post ... so that i will be much thank ful too u ... thank you ... i attached my general details of my horoscope in attachment ...

Attachments

• general details.jpg
    general details.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back