• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy New Year and Welcome to a New Website

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
First of all, Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2019!

As you can see, we have had a completely new look. Not just a new look, the underlying software that runs the forum has been completely changed. We started in 2006 with one software and late 2016, the development work of that version was stopped resulting in a lack of bug fixes along with many issues.

Now we have migrated to a different software that is stable, responsive, secure and most of all easy to use. The invalid token errors, login problems will no longer be an issue.

We also have a Two-step verification for your account
Two-step verification increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional code to complete the login process. If your password is ever compromised, this verification will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

In the short term, you will see some links (mostly downloads) not working. If you notice them, please report them.
Otherwise all of it have been imported to this new site.

Thank you.

As you can see, we have had a completely new look. Not just a new look, the underlying software that runs the forum has been completely changed. We started in 2006 with one software and late 2016, the development work of that version was stopped resulting in a lack of bug fixes along with many issues.

Now we have migrated to a different software that is stable, responsive, secure and most of all easy to use. The invalid token errors, login problems will no longer be an issue.

Two-step verification increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional code to complete the login process. If your password is ever compromised, this verification will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

In the short term, you will see some links (mostly downloads) not working. If you notice them, please report them.

Thank you.

App can be more handy

After browsing the Tamil social media more elaborately over the last 3 months , I am shocked and appalled by the open , blatant and abusive comments on Brahmins in Tamil Nadu . some of these videos claim a viewership in lakhs ! Easily , by the very content , the creators of these posts and videos can be prosecuted but one would expect an organisation like Tambrahm association to do it .. Sadly , the abuses are left unresponded , encouraging the abusers to indulge in more . eg : pl read DIRECTOR (??) Kalanjiam's crude outburst on Chinmayi and Brahmins in a recent video . or pl. go thru tamil.oneindia , the only Tamil news digest available , which is subtly fanning an anti brahmin campaign . Read the serial Karuppum Kaviyum by the well known Tambrahm baiter Su ba ve in this website ( 20 posts have already happened over an year ) which twists everything to breed hatred against Brahmins . Or pl see the videos on Sankaracharya's alleged affairs by nakkeeran and others where the viewership is 6 lakh plus, Since there is no denial by the Kanchi Mutt, even I feel , there may be truth in the allegations , so for fear of getting more exposure , the mutt is silent .
Is the community and its key opinion makers aware of this slander happening ?
Why is no rebuttal or police complaint or even complaint to youtube , ( like twitter head was put on the mat by a Rajasthan activist ).
Anyone interested to at least reply to this ?
I am apprehending that as i continue reading these , in another year or so, my own conditioning will be completed .

Happy New Year to all of you. Let this year be a peaceful, prosperous and healthy year for all of us.

Good initiative on the website. Keep the good things coming.

Happy New Year to all of you. Let this year be cheerful, healthy, good bountiful, abundant ,auspicious, above all god blesses new year.
Happy New Year to all of you. Let this year be a peaceful, prosperous and healthy year for all of us.

Good initiative on the website. Keep the good things coming.

Thank you.

Dear Sri Praveen,
Change is always welcome. The website looks nice. Hope the migration will take us to new fields of activities.
Best wishes,
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

After browsing the Tamil social media more elaborately over the last 3 months , I am shocked and appalled by the open , blatant and abusive comments on Brahmins in Tamil Nadu . some of these videos claim a viewership in lakhs ! Easily , by the very content , the creators of these posts and videos can be prosecuted but one would expect an organisation like Tambrahm association to do it .. Sadly , the abuses are left unresponded , encouraging the abusers to indulge in more . eg : pl read DIRECTOR (??) Kalanjiam's crude outburst on Chinmayi and Brahmins in a recent video . or pl. go thru tamil.oneindia , the only Tamil news digest available , which is subtly fanning an anti brahmin campaign . Read the serial Karuppum Kaviyum by the well known Tambrahm baiter Su ba ve in this website ( 20 posts have already happened over an year ) which twists everything to breed hatred against Brahmins . Or pl see the videos on Sankaracharya's alleged affairs by nakkeeran and others where the viewership is 6 lakh plus, Since there is no denial by the Kanchi Mutt, even I feel , there may be truth in the allegations , so for fear of getting more exposure , the mutt is silent .
Is the community and its key opinion makers aware of this slander happening ?
Why is no rebuttal or police complaint or even complaint to youtube , ( like twitter head was put on the mat by a Rajasthan activist ).
Anyone interested to at least reply to this ?
I am apprehending that as i continue reading these , in another year or so, my own conditioning will be completed .

My suggestion is to keep mum as in the case of the Kanchi Mutt. Such posts are waiting for our reactions which would give them immense pleasure. Please look up recent history and see the successful way CR (then Chief Minister) dealt with EVR. A fine example to follow.

Wish you all a very happy new year. I pray God to give good health and peace to all of us and let all our dreams come true in the year ahead.

Thank you for the New Year Greetings. I find it a bit difficult to open the posts. I am unable to understand how to open the posts and how to reply. Can you please explain briefly how to operate this. SRaghavan

Thank you.

Happy New year to one and all.

Congratulations on the new look. To begin with its very nice.

regards,

Thank you.
Congratulations on this new look website.Much more pleasing than the earlier one. Happy new year 2019 to all the members on this occasion.

Wish you a very happy new year.

"We are in the last day of the year 2018. Just felt I should thank everyone who made me smile this year 2018. Thank you"

If any one interested in taking up distributorship of our innovative unique cyber security product and smart storage product for marketing then let me know. You can visit the website www.brahmarsk.com and understand about the company and product. Please contact me for further discussion if any one interested. Take care. Happy holidays.

Thank you.

Latest ads

Back