• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy navaratri, may ma durga bless us always...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRI KAMAKSHI DUKKANIVARANA ASHTAKAM

Sri Kamakshi Dukkanivarana Ashtakam - Chitra Nagraj - YouTube

35315303199138414.jpg

Hello, this is something I wrote many years ago.. not a copy of any slogam..

LAKSHMI DEVI NAMASKARAM

SIGAPPU THAMARAIYIL VEETRIRUKUM LAKSHMI DEVIYE UNNAKKU NAMASKARAM

UN PATHI VISHUNUVIN MARBIL NIRANDHARAMAGA KUDI IRRUKKUM LAKSHMI DEVIYE UNNAKKU NAMASKARAM

SANKARANIN KANAGADHARA STOTHIRATHIL KODI KATTI PARAKKUM LAKSHMI DEVIYE UNNAKKU NAMASKARAM

PENNGALL NORKUM NONBIN MOOLADHARI LAKSHMI DEVIYE UNNAKKU NAMASKARAM

UNNAI VENDUVORIN KORIKAI THEERTHU AVARGAL VEETAI ALANGARIKKUM LAKSHMI DEVIYE UNNAKKU NAMASKARAM.

i pray to divine goddesses saraswathy shakthi lakshmi and life is energised to optimum.

om saraswathyeah namaha
om shakthiyeah namaha
om lakshmiyeah namaha.:)

Ya Kundendu Tushaara Haara Dhavalaa
Ya Shubhra Vastraavrita
Ya Veena Vara Danda Manditakara
Ya Shveta Padmaasana

Ya Brahma Achyutaha Shankara Prabrithibhih
Devai Sadaa Poojitha
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswathi Bhagavati
Nishyesha Jyaadyaapaha

I Wish you all a happy Maha Navami and Saraswati Pooja along with Vidyarambam...
Lakshmi ka hath ho, Ganesh ji ka nivas ho and Saraswathi ka sath ho aap sab ke sath..

SARASWATHI STOTHRAM (Priya Sisters)

SARASWATHI STOTHRAM (Priya Sisters) - YouTube

Druga Panch Ratnam Strotram By M.S.Subhalakhmy

They Dyana YoganuGatha apasyan
Thwameva Devim swagunir nekutam
Thwameva Sakthi Parameshwarisya
Mam pahi sarveshwari Moksha datri. 1

Devatma sakthi sruthivakya gita
maharshilokasya pura prasanna
Guha param vyoma sada prathista
Mam pahi sarveshwari Moksha datri. 2

Paraasyasakthi vividaiga sruyasay
Swethashwa vakyothitha devi durge
Swabavikii gyana palakriya
Mam pahi sarveshwari Moksha datri. 3

Devatma Sapdena shivatma putha
Yathkoorma vayavya vacho vivruthya
Thwam pasa vichhethakari prasidda
Mam pahi sarveshwari Moksha datri. 4

Thwam brahmma puchha vivetha mayuri
Brahmma prathishtasupathishta gita
Gyna swarupatmathaya kilanaam
Mam pahi sarveshwari moksha datri. 5

MS subbulakshmi -Durga pancharatnam - YouTube

Dear Ravi Bhai
Thank u so much for posting very good slokams for the last eight days and inclusive of today.. And thus we have concluded the nine days of Navaratri with much devotion and fulfillment with all our friends in the TB Forum, Your support was tremendous, how can I thank you, mere words are not enough to show my gratitude. and one behalf you also, I thank all the members of this forum who have contributed to this thread for the last eight days, inclusive of today, and with your permission, I would like to close this thread here Ravi Bhai..

We can have yet another festival thread during the next festival to celebrate it in our own way.. Thank u so much Ravi Bhai one more time..And this is called the SUPPORT, Which you have shown.. I will be always grateful to you for this. your Sister Anandi..

Let me end this thread with the contributions of the day..

ThiruviLakkai Etrivaithom thirumagale (Amman songs ) by P.Suseela

ThiruviLakkai Etrivaithom thirumagale (Amman songs ) by P.Suseela - YouTube

Dear Ravi Bhai
Thank u so much for posting very good slokams for the last eight days and inclusive of today.. And thus we have concluded the nine days of Navaratri with much devotion and fulfillment with all our friends in the TB Forum, Your support was tremendous, how can I thank you, mere words are not enough to show my gratitude. and one behalf you also, I thank all the members of this forum who have contributed to this thread for the last eight days, inclusive of today, and with your permission, I would like to close this thread here Ravi Bhai..

We can have yet another festival thread during the next festival to celebrate it in our own way.. Thank u so much Ravi Bhai one more time..And this is called the SUPPORT, Which you have shown.. I will be always grateful to you for this. your Sister Anandi..

Let me end this thread with the contributions of the day..

ThiruviLakkai Etrivaithom thirumagale (Amman songs ) by P.Suseela

ThiruviLakkai Etrivaithom thirumagale (Amman songs ) by P.Suseela - YouTube

Dear Dr. Anandi,

I echo your sentiments as well.. I want to thank everyone who has been so diligently posting such lovely slogams and songs for all to hear and enjoy and be blessed by the all prevailing Shakti.. Thank you all and I was going to copy all the forwards and place it in a file, just in case someone wants a full set of it.. I am doing this for myself, since some of them I have not heard..

Happy Vijaya Dasami to one and all and may the goddess bless you all abundantly with all goodness in the world, let the positive light prevail among all of us and engulf us and bless us always..

Best Wishes!!

Subhalakshmi/Bushu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back