• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hanged Iranian woman's final emotional message to her mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanged Iranian woman's final emotional message to her mother

Reyhaneh Jabbari, 26, has reportedly left a message to her mother telling her she loved her and asking for her organs to be donated, before she was executed in Iran

Reyhaneh-Jabbari_3085182g.jpg

The Iranian woman executed for murdering her alleged rapist has reportedly left a heartbreaking message for her mother.

Reyhaneh Jabbari, 26, is thought to have recorded a voice message before she was hanged on Saturday after spending seven years behind bars.

Jabbari was sentenced to death for killing a former intelligence ministry official, who she claimed she stabbed in self-defence as he tried to rape her.

She has always maintained he was actually killed by another individual, who was not the focus of the inquiry.

In the message, which is being labelled as her will, Jabbari asks her mother to make sure that her organs are donated to people who need transplants.

She said: “I don’t want to rot under the soil. I don’t want my eye or my young heart to turn into dust.

“Beg so that it is arranged that as soon as I am hanged my heart, kidney, eye, bones and anything that can be transplanted be taken away from my body and given to someone who needs them as a gift.”

Read more from here

Hanged Iranian woman's final emotional message to her mother - Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back