• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

H Raja speaks in world brahmins sangam

hi'

nice ,,thanks....may be sometimes he may wrong....but he is need of time...
correct. but a person in his stature is reqd badly these days to raise noise then and there to shout at antibrahmins and anti hindus . this is more so powerful when the party to which he is affliated to is at helm of affairs . We have lost saviours from high level for our voices to be heard aloud. He and Gurumurthy like only come to my mind now

correct. but a person in his stature is reqd badly these days to raise noise then and there to shout at antibrahmins and anti hindus . this is more so powerful when the party to which he is affliated to is at helm of affairs . We have lost saviours from high level for our voices to be heard aloud. He and Gurumurthy like only come to my mind now
hi

i like H Raja than gurumurthy.....in this case....sv shekar also ok.....even bjp can't deny his words...he is like

subramanyam swamy sometimes...

Latest ads

Back