• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gujarat drops idea of including Narendra Modi's life in school syllabus

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

With the Prime Minister expressing displeasure over the move, Gujarat government on Friday dropped the idea of incorporating the story of Narendra Modi's life in school syllabus across the state.

After receiving a call from Modi at around 7 am, State Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama dropped the idea of teaching Modi's life to schools kids.

"Narendrabhai called me this morning and told me that it is not appropriate to include life and events of a living person in the school syllabus. He was not happy with the idea of teaching his life in primary schools. He asked us not to go ahead with that project," Chudasama told reporters.

"I told Narendrabhai that his wish shall be kept. I assured him that the state government will not go ahead with the project," he said.

I admire the call from Modiji.

I do not like the idea from the education minister.

Is Modi superstitious? I wonder cos he felt it was not right to have the story of living persons in school syllabus..was he seeing it as not so auspicious?..I wonder??

I expected his answer to be : I have just become PM..I have a long way to go to uplift the country and to embrace change..when I have succeeded to make India glorious again with the help of the whole nation.....only then it would be the right time to include my life story in the syllabus..so till then..put it on hold and help me make India glorious again.Jai Hind!"

Is Modi superstitious? I wonder cos he felt it was not right to have the story of living persons in school syllabus..was he seeing it as not so auspicious?..I wonder??

I expected his answer to be : I have just become PM..I have a long way to go to uplift the country and to embrace change..when I have succeeded to make India glorious again with the help of the whole nation.....only then it would be the right time to include my life story in the syllabus..so till then..put it on hold and help me make India glorious again.Jai Hind!"

I did not get that message. We were taught about Nehru while he was alive. India has done this - that is what he is not for (not just for himself). He did say in another tweet that there are great many people who have made this country (India) great and to teach about their work (I am paraphrasing)

I hope modi will wake up before he is made an avathar of god by RSS fellows. they might build a temple for him in outskirts of ayodhya or varansi

It is really good sign. Not a superstition. May be after 5 years, 10 years - by his achievements, his life may be included in the curriculum of all countries - including India. That is my wish and every one is waiting anxiously to see INDIA's GROWTH in all spheres where our per capita income , standard of living economic wealth , education system, Health , etc., surpass all countries.......

It is really good sign. Not a superstition. May be after 5 years, 10 years - by his achievements, his life may be included in the curriculum of all countries - including India. That is my wish and every one is waiting anxiously to see INDIA's GROWTH in all spheres where our per capita income , standard of living economic wealth , education system, Health , etc., surpass all countries.......

Agreed sir..but the best is to wish for the whole world to be stable and prosper cos if only one country surpasses all the others..the situation will the same like how the world is now.

That is why we recite Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu.. and

Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Yes...that is our prayer always......there should be a TORCH bearer who can take the whole world towards prosperity and peace......that may be BHARATH ...our country....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back