• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Guide me - Confused - Updation Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

kss8886

Dear Friends,

Am a MSc in Corporate Governance and pre-experienced for 4 years as Company Secretarial Assistant (CSA) practicing Governance, Indian Company Secretarial Functions and Basic Accounting & Law in a Practicing firm as well as a conglomerate.

Hold basic theoretical knowledge of Financial & Operational Risk and Compliance but have not been experienced in any Big organizations. Post MSc experience in Governance and British Company Secretarial Functions was for 8 months as "Intern".

Now am a consultant advising in Accounting, Legal, Savings and Insurance in a very small scale whereas am searching for opportunity in big organizations and facing rejections.

For example, submitted application to JP Morgan & Chase, EY, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sach, etc... for the positions: Compliance / Risk Analyst, Governance Cum Compliance Analyst and related positions.

Reply was that am not selected for interview.

Honestly, am depressed and do not know the following:

1) Where am I stuck ?

2) What skills lacking in me ?

3) What is next ?

4) Do Engineering is the only "gateway" for the above mentioned positions ? (I mention this because my schoolmates who are engineers are placed in these companies)

Appeal:

1) Please guide me

2) What are the skills to be developed ?
(Skills learnt & practiced by me: Governance - SOX404, UKCC 2012 / Company Secretarial Functions - MCA21 (India), Blueprint (UK), ACRA (SGP) / Analysis - Bloomberg, ThomsonOneBanker).

3) Can anyone help me with training opportunities to practice the skills lacking in me.

4) Please help me

If you need any details about me please reply and will get back to you immediately.

Thank you

My husband says there is nothing wrong with your profile. You just need to tap right doors.. my husband is a senior CS.... If you want to discuss with him, i can share his number... he also says NLP trainers may be of some help...

My husband says there is nothing wrong with your profile. You just need to tap right doors.. my husband is a senior CS.... If you want to discuss with him, i can share his number... he also says NLP trainers may be of some help...

I appreciate your initiative madam, this is the way we should be helping fellow human beings. Extending a helping hand costs nothing but provides us a high level mental satisfaction that we were cause of some one's happiness. Good work. Keep it up.

Last edited:
@ Mrs.Sashikala

Ma'm, thank you very much. Happy to receive your guidance.

May I know in which handphone no. and e-mail address I can reach your husband for further guidance.

With Regards
Shankar

Dear Mrs.Sasikala,

Thank you for your reply and guidance.

Please help me to contact your husband for discussion.

With Regards
Shankar

I tried sending mail and contacting with address i found in another thread.both failed.you can contact him on his phone Srinivasan 98452 60499
Regards
Kala Srinivasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back