• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Greatest achievements of India and its government since independence

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

This is pre- Modi.
Sorry modi-Bhakts.
S
ince 1947, India has been celebrating Independence Day to rejoice in her freedom from imperialism. Its essence is also to recall how much suffering people had undergone during the British rule.

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial; font-size: small;">[video=youtube_share;i_yWZr9Be1I]https://youtu.be/i_yWZr9Be1I[/video]

In this age of Modi Raj, this may be controversial.

We must not forget India's real achievements, not the mythical ones (that was before India was a country)..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back