As far as I know in the Geeta Lord Krishna never said "Among the Varnas..I am a Brahmana"
Check out the list below:
0. I am the Self, O Gudakesha, seated in the hearts of all beings! I am the beginning, the middle and also the end of all beings.
21. Among the (twelve) Adityas, I am Vishnu; among the luminaries, the radiant sun; I am Marichi among the (seven or forty-nine) Maruts; among stars the moon am I.
22. Among the Vedas I am the Sama Veda; I am Vasava among the gods; among the senses I am the mind; and I am intelligence among living beings.
23. And, among the Rudras I am Shankara; among the Yakshas and Rakshasas, the Lord of wealth (Kubera); among the Vasus I am Pavaka (fire); and among the (seven) mountains I am the Meru.
24. And, among the household priests (of kings), O Arjuna, know Me to be the chief, Brihaspati; among the army generals I am Skanda; among lakes I am the ocean!
25. Among the great sages I am Bhrigu; among words I am the monosyllable Om; among sacrifices I am the sacrifice of silent repetition; among immovable things the Himalayas I am.
26. Among the trees (I am) the peepul; among the divine sages I am Narada; among Gandharvas I am Chitraratha; among the perfected the sage Kapila.
27. Know Me as Ucchaisravas, born of nectar among horses; among lordly elephants (I am) the Airavata; and among men, the king.
28. Among weapons I am the thunderbolt; among cows I am the wish-fulfilling cow called Surabhi; I am the progenitor, the god of love; among serpents I am Vasuki.
29. I am Ananta among the Nagas; I am Varuna among water-Deities; Aryaman among the manes I am; I am Yama among the governors.
30. And, I am Prahlad among the demons; among the reckoners I am time; among beasts I am their king, the lion; and Garuda among birds.
31. Among the purifiers (or the speeders) I am the wind; Rama among the warriors am I; among the fishes I am the shark; among the streams I am the Ganga.
32. Among creations I am the beginning, the middle and also the end, O Arjuna! Among the sciences I am the science of the Self; and I am logic among controversialists.
33. Among the letters of the alphabet, the letter “A” I am, and the dual among the compounds. I am verily the inexhaustible or everlasting time; I am the dispenser (of the fruits of actions), having faces in all directions.
34. And I am all-devouring death, and prosperity of those who are to be prosperous; among feminine qualities (I am) fame, prosperity, speech, memory, intelligence, firmness and forgiveness.
35. Among the hymns also I am the Brihatsaman; among metres Gayatri am I; among the months I am Margasirsa; among seasons (I am) the flowery season.
36. I am the gambling of the fraudulent; I am the splendour of the splendid; I am victory; I am determination (of those who are determined); I am the goodness of the good.
37. Among Vrishnis I am Vasudeva; among the Pandavas I am Arjuna; among sages I am Vyasa; among poets I am Usana, the poet.
38. Among the punishers I am the sceptre; among those who seek victory I am statesmanship; and also among secrets I am silence; knowledge among knowers I am.
39. And whatever is the seed of all beings, that also am I, O Arjuna! There is no being, whether moving or unmoving, that can exist without Me.
If one goes by strictly advaitic premises, the parabrahman just is; since it is completely nirguna it is axiomatic that that parabrahman is incapable of anything including creation. Yet, most people who expound on advaita have compromised themselves and taking Sankara as having accepted the concept of Iswara, etc., they follow dwaitham in their daily lives.
Hence, it will be difficult to agree to the creator-god concept from a purely and strictly advaitic pov.
When I gave the references to pot-potter and egg-chicken examples, I was only trying to say that in the former it is easy to see a "creator" and the "created", whereas, in the latter case it will be difficult to say which was created first, by the so-called creator-god.
This was already explained. Now, Scientists have found that Chickens produce a specific protein OV-17 to harden the egg ingredients with a thick egg-shell to assist in laying the egg. They assume, they have solved the dilemma saying 'Chicken Came First'. Atheists getting defeated, now comes with the idea of proto-egg for the chicken. As the egg-ingredients are unintelligent matter, the Big Chicken (PB), the SAT (capable of creation of gigantic scale), Jnana (Most-intelligent), singlehandedly made the envelope for the ingredients to evolve into cosmos/jivas. Which Came First - The Chicken or the Egg? - YouTubeKindly tell me why none of us remembers our past births (at least the immediate past birth)?
Situated in the interior of the golden womb, is the golden seed (AntaryAmi), that is the cause of all creation,(hiraṇyagarbha garbhastham hemabījam vibhāvasoḥ |
anantapuṇya phaladam ataḥ śāntim prayaccha me ||) ?
It is solely for our experience, all the sun, moon, the fertile soil, the ocean and the rain, the family and friends, the vedas, the acharyas (Excl. fake gurus) were created before us and PB is still merciful and gracious to maintain irrespective of our conviction. It is our shortsightedness(bad karma/avidya) to remain blind to any of these generous designs.I am unable to accept a creator god who will create humans just so that they will go on paying to that creator for his mercy. What sort of a god is that when even ordinary human beings no longer expect such scrounging from their children?
A part of apeom, or few lines that can be used as a reference to instantiate a point or message is o.k.
Whether read or not , posting wall of poems on Vishnu or Siva's glory will not be beneficial, is my point!
Post #87 Sri Raghyji posted "If possible, kindly post the full song, please." (you can see that post link here //www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/11589-god-does-exist-9.html#post183550 )
In Post #88 I posted the whole song as per request - I have given the URL - But to ease the reader of one more click I posted the song in full.
( Ref: the link //www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/11589-god-does-exist-9.html#post183571 )
I apologize if I have violated some (neti)etiquette and sorry for the diversion.
Dear Renu,........ Then the new Geeta will state:
Among the body parts..my head is Brahmana
My arms are Kshatriya.
My thighs are Vaishya
My feet are Sudra.
O' Arjuna..when I carry all of you in My Supreme Self why this Kola Veri of caste?
Only the brahmins will be happy if he says so and others will start :fencing:.
P.S: Somehow I missed this post earlier!!
eda Vyasa authored Mahabharatha including Badwad Gita - Established Fact
The Character Krishna in Mahabharatha is ultimate source of Badwad Gita - Fiction!!!
You know that fight mongers find some reason or the other to fight!
Now people compared to other portions of God's body will anyway fight!
You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.
We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.
Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page
You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.