• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girls, Be Careful While Getting Help From Strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls, Be Careful While Getting Help From Strangers

July 21, 2015

My husband was hospitalized last month due to severe jaundice, so I had to be with him all the time to take care of him at the hospital. We rented out a room that can be shared between two patients, there is a wooden partition between two beds. While I was staying with my husband the whole day, there was a new patient who rented out the bed next to ours. And he had couple of people who took care of him. A guy who must be near to 35 years of age and another lady who must be in her early forties.

angry-woman-300x180.jpg

As we stayed in the same room we got to know each other and the guy spoke to me a lot, and he helped me a bit with purchasing medicines, buying us stuffs from the hospital pharmacy etc. We soon had some nice conversations, he seemed really good and decent.

But after a couple of days, one night I was sleeping near my husband and this guy came to our part of the room for some reason and kept staring at me, I got bit scared and in a few moments he approached me with bad intention, this got me really furious and I told him that if he had these bad intentions behind his mind over helping me and talking to me, I would have never spoke to him and got any help as well. Even told him that I could make a scene and shame him in front of everyone, but I do not want that happen, so just asked him to behave himself.

He kept quite the whole time, just dropped his head and moved to his part of the room and when I woke up in the next morning, he already left the hospital and did not return till me and my husband got discharged.

Just want to bring this incident up and warn all those girls, who move on with strangers thinking they are good, I would say better be very cautious as you never know their intentions, its always better to take care of yourself and help yourself when you are away from your home and family.

http://life.chakru.com/girls-be-careful-while-getting-help-from-strangers/

Conditions may be different in India wherever you are, but the chances of unknown guy helping young woman is very common ; all such persons may not have bad motives behind their help, but all the same, it is better to be careful in taking help from strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back