• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gaya Srardham

Dear All,
I am looking to perform Gaya Srardham in May 2022 (on his Thithi) for my father (mother is still alive). Any ideas from the community of how I can go about organising this will be very helpful. Also it would be good to know if we can get a Sastrigal or Vadiyar who speaks Tamil to organise this for me.
Thanks for your help
Namaskaram,
Venkatesh

Last edited:
Namaskaram. I give the following information for performing "Gaya Srardham". You may contact Shodshi M.N. Bacchu Acharya of Karnatak Bhawan, Gaya. I give below the address and contact numbers :
Karnatak Bhawan, Nai sadak Road, Near Panch Mahalla, Gaya - 823001.
Contact Nos. ; 0631-2435432, 9931840631, 9934023514.
Once you contact them, they will mak all arrangements. This particular Pandit knows Tamil and the sradham will be done in a group only. But you can be rest assured that, he will guide you slowly to perform properly.If you are reaching Gaya Station by train, they will send their person to the station and guide you to their place.
Since you are going in the month of May, it will be very very hot. Water in the Palguni river may or may not be there. If you happen to go in the morning, you will be performing the srardham on the same day and will be requested to leave on the same day. While travelling, please do not take expensive jewllery and other costly items.
Once you perform the sradham in Gaya, you will have immense satisfaction of having performed your duty to your departed parent.

Dear All,
I am looking to perform Gaya Srardham in May 2022 (on his Thithi) for my father (mother is still alive). Any ideas from the community of how I can go about organising this will be very helpful. Also it would be good to know if we can get a Sastrigal or Vadiyar who speaks Tamil to organise this for me.
Thanks for your help
Namaskaram,
Venkatesh
My name is p v guru VADHYAR
Please call me🤙 9845128400 I will help you in tamil

Latest ads

Back