• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Full Time / Part Time Person needed for kainkaryam in our temple in trichy

Namaskaram,

Happy to see this forum where like minded people can colloborate for mutual benefits.

I am looking out for an archagar / bhattar for our Lakshmi Narayana Perumal Kovil in Ariyamangalam, Trichy.

This temple was established my grand father 40 years back and it's being maintained by my father at present.

We are a upper middle class family based out of Ariyamangalam Trichy and my dad is a farmer.

Perumal Kainkaryam was earlier done by a bhattar who settled down in Ariyamangalam since generations but he is no more now.

So we are looking out for a bhattar who knows the basics of Perumal Kainkaryam including thiruvaaradanai.

Salary - 10K to 12K
HRA - 2.5 K to 3K

Any contributions made by the devotees to the bhattar would entirely be payable to the bhattar only.

Kindly Contact : 9840795565

Thanks you,
Adi

Latest ads

Back