• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

From a housewife to a bodybuilder and DJ–this is Kiran Dembla’s story

prasad1

International Women’s Day 2020: Observed on March 8

If you think having a family and kids means giving up on your dreams, then let Kiran Dembla be your inspiration.
Nikita Bhardwaj

“We,

women have the power to make an impact”, says Kiran Dembla. Image courtesy: Kiran Dembla
“What am I doing with my”, “Am I going to spend my entire life like this?”

At some point in our lives, we all have been jolted by questions like these. And Kiran Dembla is no different.
Today, you know her as a fitness icon who is paving the way for women in the body-building fraternity. But things weren’t always like for her. But where there is a will, there is a way–and Kiran is proof that when you decide to do something, nothing can stop you. After all, today she is a DJ, mountaineer, celebrity fitness expert, and entrepreneur.

https://www.healthshots.com/she-sla...emblas-story/?utm_medium=ht&utm_source=widget

Latest ads

Back