• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Free WhatsApp based Sanskrit classes

drsundaram

received the following in mail
WHATSAPP-BASED SPOKEN SAMKRITAM TRAINING from 01/JAN/2020 (Batch #2)
We are a group of संस्कृतम् (Skt) volunteers from Hyderabad. I am Krupalu, a 1976-pass out of IIT-Kgp. I took to संस्कृतम् about 15 years ago. We now operate as 'Samskritam.Net' (SNet). I am the recipient of 'Gitacharya 2018' award by Sri LV Gangadhara Sastry's Bhagavad Gita Foundation.
We are committed to spread Spoken संस्कृतम्.
Request you all to make efforts to learn our root language.
You can get better results if you participate as a family or a group of like-minded learners.
We ran the first batch of this training from 01/JUN/19 with great success.
Based on that, we fine-tuned our process.
With only 2 lessons per week, we believe our method works well even for busy executives. This will require just an hour per lesson.
Our course methodology is based on Rashtriya Samskrit Sansthan's 40 video lessons of 30minutes duration each. At the end of each lesson, we will have some exercises, which should be answered by participants.
This is our second batch. We have one main group for posting lessons.
We further make *small groups* of about 15 learners and allocate a *Mentor* for personal guidance..
Answers should be shared with mentors either in whatsapp audio or devanagari script.
They will hand hold you with corrections on one to one basis.
*All are eligible. No previous background is required. Familiarity with देवनागरी script is necessary.* Telugu or English will be used to help you learn faster.
After successful completion of these lessons, we'll create further opportunities to learn and/or practice संस्कृतम्.
There is no fees as such for this module. However, a voluntary दक्षिणा can be made as a token of appreciation.
We can receive applications for this module only through WhatsApp.
Hurry up! Limited seats!! Send a WhatsApp msg immediately to Krupalu at 7396249650 giving the following details.
1) Name
2) Highest Degree obtained so far
3) Place (or Locality, in case of Greater Hyd) of Residence
4) Current Profession
5) How did you get our contact
6) If Family/Group learner, names of other participants of the group

Let me make up for the missed opportunities when I was young!
Thank you for this valuable info.
My mother's long time dream was to speak in the Deva bhAsha.
I will learn it to honor her long time wishes and also to
compare and contrast Sanskrit with my German lessons.

Latest ads

Back