• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Flooring for Curved Walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone..
I am building my home at my home town.
Our home has a curved wall and our our living room is made of stone walls.
I always wanted a clean and plain surface flooring.
I have tried Tiles .. but the problem with it is that you get odd triangles at the end of the walls
as one side of the wall has 90 degrees and the other side has 97 degrees.

Some suggested me to go for a curved type of a flooring with lime stone like bethamcherla stone.
Some suggested me to go with Red oxide type of flooring. Could some one help me in this regard as to how to choose the right kind of flooring for my home.

thanks

regards
vijay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back