• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Financial Assistance to Perform Kumba Abhishekam of a Venkateshwara Permual Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

I Mr.Shrikant Sharma residing in Mumbai am writing to to all with a humble request on behalf of Mr.Venkatachalam.M who is our close family friend. He is a retired accountant from a well known insurance company. He is presently residing at his native Alwazkuruchi, a beautiful village near a town Tirunelvelli. He has willingly taken up the responsibility to take care of historical heritage temples of his village. He is also the president of Bhakta Seva Sabha which is associated with the said temples. On his behalf I would request you all to come forward and kindly contribute your possible donations for performing the kumbha abhishekam of a historical venkata perumal temple in alwazkiruchi.
You can contact him on 09940381075

On 1st July 2018.
Please find the below account details
Sri Venkateswara baktha Sabha
Central Bank of India
Alwarkurichi-627412
SB/AC NO. 1947603686
IFSC CODE CBIN0284058

You can contact me on 9960326696,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media