• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fight of titans - brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumar vishwas of kejriwal party has brought a new dimension in canvassing. He will be competing against rahul gandhi, the prince. His speech in amethi was not given exposure by the congress friendly media; anyway it is interesting. I located this news only after UP congress spokesperson Ms bahuguna referred to vishwas as brahmana putra in a tv show. By the way, Rahul too has said in one public meeting that he is a brahmin.

Some excerpts:

"Vishwas repeatedly told people in Amethi that he belongs to a Brahmin family and is a descendant of Chanakya and Chand Bardai. He said, “I am a descendant of Chanakya and Chand Bardai, who defeated great empires. I left my job because I am a Brahmin and a Brahmin knows how to survive with begging.”
“The Bunti and Bubli, who often appears on television, belong to an influential family. I am usually asked that how can a poor Brahmin challenge such powerful people. At this point I demand people to go back in the history and tell them that many poor Brahmins have destroyed several empires completely,” added he.

The Dalit woman Sunita Kori, who met Rahul Gandhi five years back, said that, “We don’t have a permanent place to live in and the condition of children is like that of orphans. We are not capable of giving them basic facilities of education and food.”

"After meeting Sunita and getting to know her grievances, Vishwas said, “I got to know about Rahul Gandhi’s visit to Sunita’s home and that he had his mean here. He even termed Sunita as his sister but forgot everything about her after leaving this place.”

AAP attack: Kumar Vishwas calls Rahul and Priyanka 'Bunti and Bubli' - daily.bhaskar.com

Kumar vishwas of kejriwal party has brought a new dimension in canvassing. He will be competing against rahul gandhi, the prince. His speech in amethi was not given exposure by the congress friendly media; anyway it is interesting. I located this news only after UP congress spokesperson Ms bahuguna referred to vishwas as brahmana putra in a tv show. By the way, Rahul too has said in one public meeting that he is a brahmin.

Some excerpts:

"Vishwas repeatedly told people in Amethi that he belongs to a Brahmin family and is a descendant of Chanakya and Chand Bardai. He said, “I am a descendant of Chanakya and Chand Bardai, who defeated great empires. I left my job because I am a Brahmin and a Brahmin knows how to survive with begging.”
“The Bunti and Bubli, who often appears on television, belong to an influential family. I am usually asked that how can a poor Brahmin challenge such powerful people. At this point I demand people to go back in the history and tell them that many poor Brahmins have destroyed several empires completely,” added he.

The Dalit woman Sunita Kori, who met Rahul Gandhi five years back, said that, “We don’t have a permanent place to live in and the condition of children is like that of orphans. We are not capable of giving them basic facilities of education and food.”

"After meeting Sunita and getting to know her grievances, Vishwas said, “I got to know about Rahul Gandhi’s visit to Sunita’s home and that he had his mean here. He even termed Sunita as his sister but forgot everything about her after leaving this place.”

AAP attack: Kumar Vishwas calls Rahul and Priyanka 'Bunti and Bubli' - daily.bhaskar.com

Who is the other Brahmin - Bhahaguna or Rahul Gandhi?

Rahul claimed that he is a brahmin; Ms. bahuguna still hasn't whipped up enough courage to declare her varna. I think bahugunas are brahmins. At least a colleague of mine is.

Rahul claimed that he is a brahmin; Ms. bahuguna still hasn't whipped up enough courage to declare her varna. I think bahugunas are brahmins. At least a colleague of mine is.

I think Ms Bahuguna is the daughter of H N Bahuguna, who was a Brahmin. Those days Brahmins had a say in UP Congress.

When did Rahul say that he is a Brahmin? I haven't come across such statement.

This Vishwas guy better deliver what he says otherwise he would be classified as Brahma Bandhu..one who points out to Brahmins as his relatives..see he is already doing it by saying Chanakya is his relative.

Everyone is making use of the Dalit for votes! Pucca Politician yaar!

Last edited:
Raul Vinci is the original name of Rahul Gandhi..He is a christian and a pastor comes to their house every Sunday for prayers...

In the North, being a Brahmin counts a lot and every other person says he is a Brahmin

So we cannot find fault with Rahul to find common lineage with his maternal great grand parents who were Brahmins

So we cannot find fault with Rahul to find common lineage with his maternal great grand parents who were Brahmins

What?? But thats not how things go isnt it?

Whatever said and done..one has to follow his/her paternal lineage and a person of mix lineage is considered an Avarna if one wants to stick to caste identification!

Last edited:
[h=1]I’m a Brahmin & Congress’s general secretary: Rahul Gandhi to party[/h]
TNN Apr 14, 2012, 12.49AM IST
pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Tags:

• [*=center]

(Post Congress’s poor…)

NEW DELHI: Post Congress's poor show in UP, recrimination has been mixed with the hunt for a stable vote bank in a state where caste remains a key arbiter of power.
While UP Congress leaders are waiting to see how the party reinvents its caste appeal, the competition and jostling among social groups like OBCs, dalits and upper castes has become the party's focal point. The lament of Brahmin leaders has been particularly loud with Congress's minority-mandal push coming a cropper.

As far as I know he did not..his dad is Parsi and his mum is Italian.

Hey wait a minute..he is Aryan..therefore Brahmin!LOL

Anyway there are hundred of jokes on his claims to join the brahmin club. One of them is 'he is trying to disprove that brahmins are intelligent and educated.'

Raul Vinci is the original name of Rahul Gandhi..He is a christian and a pastor comes to their house every Sunday for prayers...

In the North, being a Brahmin counts a lot and every other person says he is a Brahmin

Quite interesting. Where did you get this information? Could you please tell?

This is not joke, reality. The contestants don't think so. Analyse why no one has raised objections. And this cannot be called a joke because nobody will laugh.

There is a separate section for jokes. Please do not use GD section for jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back