• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

feedback on site

v.s.rajamani

Mr.Praveenji
I have been getting mails from your Tamil Brahmin Forum to my mailbox and in respect of one of the topics " SC rejects Centre's plea, Rafale to be heard on merit, I had sent my views on 13th April 2019 at 7.17 pm and it was not published. Of course a remark had been appended saying " “This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.”

Subsequently I wrote to the Forum asking certain clarifications as to 1) what norms are to be followed to get ones views expressed, 2) what sort of views are not to be Expressed and 3) what are the OBJECTIVES of the Forum. There is no reply from the Forum in this regard. Since I have received one more mail today on this subject I feel am obliged to writing through the forum columns again. Because I get mails from the Forum, I deserve a reply to my present communication.

However, today I draw the attention of the members, with respect to the above subject, Supreme Court's reaction to Rahul Gandhi' statement as under " "We make it clear the statement attributed to this court in the address made by the respondent (Rahul Gandhi) to the media and public has been incorrectly attributed to this court. We make it clear this court never made such observation. We only decided on the admissibility of documents." Three judges led by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi said. Let us not come to any hasty conclusions about the final outcome in this matter

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Hi.
I am moving this post to a proper and appropriate forum.

1) what norms are to be followed to get ones views expressed,

Please check this page here: https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/help/terms/

2) what sort of views are not to be Expressed

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/threads/must-read-for-your-attention.14863/

3) what are the OBJECTIVES of the Forum.

Hope this clarifies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media