• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Father Died In A Road Accident His Sons Donated Helmet To Brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalit

Plz can someone translate this in English/Tamizh?

Father Died In A Road Accident His Sons Donated Helmet To Brahmins
[h=1]पिता की तेरहवीं में बेटों ने दान किए हेलमेट, रोड एक्सीडेंट में हुई थी मौत[/h]
  • dainikbhaskar.com
  • Mar 23, 2016

भोपाल.सतना में दो बेटों ने पिता की मौत के बाद 25 ब्राह्मणों को दक्षिणा के रूप में हेलमेट भेंट किया। जिले के टिकुरिया टोला गांव के राजेंद्र गुप्ता का 3 मार्च को रीवा शहर में एक्सीडेंट हो गया था। बेटों को महसूस हुआ कि हेलमेट न लगाने के कारण ही उनके पिता की मौत हुई है, इसीलिए उन्होंने तेरहवीं में हेल्मेट दान किया। हादसे वाले दिन हेल्मेट लगाना भूल गए थे पिता...

- राजेन्द्र गुप्ता के बेटे विवेक और शैलेन्द्र ने बताया कि उनके पिता अकसर हेलमेट पहनकर ही बाइक चलाते थे।
- लेकिन एक्सीडेंट वाले दिन वे घर से हेलमेट ले जाना भूल गए।
- एक्सीडेंट में राजेंद्र को सिर पर गंभीर चोट आई। वे पांच दिनों तक कोमा में रहे। 8 मार्च को उनकी मौत हो गई।

हेलमेटपहने होते तो बच सकती थी जान

- बेटों का मानना है कि अगर उस दिन भी उनके पिता हेल्मेट पहने होते, तो उनकी जान बच सकती थी।
- इसी कारण बेटों ने तय किया कि तेरहवीं में ब्राह्मण भोज के बाद दी जाने वाली दक्षिणा में हेल्मेट को शामिल किया जाए।
- इसके साथ उन्होंने यह मैसेज भी दिया कि 'सुरक्षित कल के लिए आज से ही सीख लेनी होगी।'
- इस अनूठी मिसाल की सभी ने तारीफ की और दोपहिया वाहन चलाते वक्त हेल्मेट लगाने का वादा भी किया।

I wont go word by word..its too long to translate..but the story goes that

The father (Rajendra Gupta)usually wore his helmet without fail daily but on the day of the accident he forgot to wear his helmet and he met with an accident and sustained severe injuries to his head.
He was in a coma for 5 days and died after that.He died on 8th March.

The sons(Vivek & Shailendra) felt that if their father had worn his helmet on that fateful day he could have survived.

So on the day of his Terhavi after the Brahmana Bhojan, they gave 25 Brahmins helmets as Dakshina to create awareness of safety and importance of wearing helmet to prevent death.

Note: Terhavi is day 13th ritual after death.

Last edited:
Dear Lalit ji,

Lets hope someone translates the original post in Tamil too.

I started learning self studying Hindi seriously a few months ago with the help of Teach yourself Hindi by Rupert Snell(excellent book)...so this translation opportunity is like an exercise for me.

After this I eventually plan to polish up my Tamil...I hope someone can recommend a good teach yourself Tamil book for me.
I can read and write Tamil to some extent but still very slow.

If you know any book kindly let me know.

Dear Lalit ji,

Lets hope someone translates the original post in Tamil too.

I started learning self studying Hindi seriously a few months ago with the help of Teach yourself Hindi by Rupert Snell(excellent book)...so this translation opportunity is like an exercise for me.

After this I eventually plan to polish up my Tamil...I hope someone can recommend a good teach yourself Tamil book for me.
I can read and write Tamil to some extent but still very slow.

If you know any book kindly let me know.

Dear Renukaji,

Thanks a ton for the super translation of the news item. It will benefit the understanding of the news item by all the Members. Oh, I am so happy that you have done that as a test exercise for your Hindi learning.
Ummm. I am also poor in expressing/understanding classical Tamizh and feel that I've got to improve by reading more of classical literature. I read Quotable Quotes of VR ji Madam to understand both the spiritual aspects and linguistic nuances (I guess to some extent). May be RRji or VR ji or other learned Members in the forum would be able to help you out with a reference to a TY Tamizh book. I can also make use of the same for my own improvement program.
Thank you once again. You are an angel!

wow renukaji

fast becoming an angel for some.

You would make a great angel if you resemble fairies in white which appear in dream sequences in indian films.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back