• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fatal Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatal Kiss

No one could have imagined that a kiss could be this fatal. According to reports, a wedding ceremony in Aligarh was called off just because the groom was kissed by his brother's wife in public.

The groom and the bride had met each other on social media and fallen in love. After getting approval from their respective families, the couple decided to take the matter forward and get married.

During the wedding, the groom's bhabhi kissed him the moment he garlanded the bride. She then proceeded to drag him to the dance floor where she began dancing with him.

As the groom and bhabhi matched each other step for step on the dance floor, the bride's family got furious and began complaining about it.

A tiff ensued and neither family agreed to back off and compromise. The whole matter soon snowballed into a full-fledged altercation with family members from both sides exchanging blows.

The matter didn't end here. People who had come for the wedding from the groom's side returned home but the groom, however, was imprisoned inside a room by the bride's family. He was rescued the next day by his family.

Bhabhi kisses groom, bride's family calls off wedding : Uttar Pradesh, News - India Today

Kissing season in full force! Soon a movie with this theme will hit; before that babhigroom dance video will hit the cyber theater.

I have noticed this so called Bhabi and Devar relationship at times is just letting the Bhabi have some "fun".

I do not get it why the Bhabi needs to kiss her husband's brother in this story and dance with him.

For God's sake a Devar is still a man and a Non Muhrim...that is someone who is not your own blood and surely desires can arise if not careful.

Even in Tamil movies I see the Anni and younger Bro In Law relationship is just too close for comfort...acting over the limit close and the Anni does not respect the younger BIL as she should and addresses him as "Da" and at times the Anni does not know her limits and try to act as if she is the Head of the House.

In real life do such things happen? Do people really cross their limits?

Whatever said and done a man is still a man and one should know to maintain a comfortable distance.

Last edited:
A man is still man and one should know to maintain a comfortable distance.

So says Manu! And the NRI culture, now adopted by natives, of hugging while receiving and send-off is intriguing!

In our sacred and loukika literature, embrace is restricted; rama embracing vibhishana and hanuman. I can't offhand remember hugs among females. Mixed hug of bhima by gandhari was deftly thwarted by krishna, as a warning perhaps of such future eventualities.

So says Manu! And the NRI culture, now adopted by natives, of hugging while receiving and send-off is intriguing!

In our sacred and loukika literature, embrace is restricted; rama embracing vibhishana and hanuman. I can't offhand remember hugs among females. Mixed hug of bhima by gandhari was deftly thwarted by krishna, as a warning perhaps of such future eventualities.

Manu went one step further by saying that a male should not be alone with his mother,sister or daughter.

BTW I wonder why you say only NRIs hug?

Have you see Tamil Movies where Annas and Thangachis of the Pasamalar kind hug non stop?

Does any brother actually touch his sister so much in real life?

Even in Indian dance shows..the contestants hug each other when they win and some actually come from villages but do not have any problems hugging those of the opposite sex. Surprising!

Coming to NRI culture..some of us do not even shake hands.

I have been labelled as rude at times but I never shake hands with males or females..I do not see the need.

I also stay away from serial huggers even if they are old ladies..I cant stand hugs.

Last edited:
Dear Renu,

We are from conservative families! Father stops touching the female child when she turns a girl! But, I have seen some

tambram parents hugging their adult children often, even in Sing. Chennai. They want to show off their closeness in public!

You may remember the serial hugger mAmA from whom I escaped in the U S of A, in my sister-in-law's sweet home!

And.......... How can we forget the thread which discussed about Public Display of Affection? :lol:

Dear Renu,

We are from conservative families! Father stops touching the female child when she turns a girl! But, I have seen some

tambram parents hugging their adult children often, even in Sing. Chennai. They want to show off their closeness in public!

You may remember the serial hugger mAmA from whom I escaped in the U S of A, in my sister-in-law's sweet home!

And.......... How can we forget the thread which discussed about Public Display of Affection? :lol:

Dear RR ji,

I really dont know if my family is acutely conservative but my father has always said that a father should not hug a daughter once she comes of age becos the girl will grow up feeling confused about hugs and let other men hug her easily and same goes for a mother..a mother should not be overtly huggy with her son too otherwise he might grow up to be a serial hugger!LOL

We need to give space and privacy to children too so that they learn to maintain a distance from others for their own safety.

BTW RR ji...I still remember..Why this Holi-Veri Ji!LOL

I think that there is no harm, the parents kissing their children upto a certain age on their foreheads instead of cheeks or lips. Definitely there should not be any hugging by their parents, once the girls start developing their breasts, irrespective they are orthodox or concervatives. I know in some families even college going girls insist their mothers giving them a kiss on their cheeks before they leave to their colleges and I do not know why?

in that circa 200 bc literature, hugging is allowed... for heaven's sake. there is no harm in hugging...even kanda shashti song says, ada ada pravasam ada, nanmyyyyyyyyyyyy aliththidum...hug and kiss can never be fatal.

college girls getting a kiss before they leave..they know why...BTW, you can kiss yourselves sometimes, if i am not drunk.

If some drunkard say something why you people take it so seriously. Anyhow there is a way of selfkissing as per RR's google search.
At the same time the gentleman who advocates huggng and kissing is allowed as per skantha sasti song, I would only suggest him to hug and kiss his neighbour's teenage girl and see for himself whether it is fatal or not.

I only suggested to try hugging and kissing as per your own Skantha Shasti song and nothing else. If it hurts you in anyway, you may very well ignore it and proceed as per your wish.

''A mother and her 4-year-old daughter were sitting on the floor watching TV. Impulsively the child hugged her mom and vigorously kissed her.

Unfortunately, the kiss landed directly on the opening to the mother’s left ear canal.

This sudden (and considerable) suction applied negative pressure to the ear drum. As the mother related, “While she was doing it, it felt

like she was sucking the air out of my head.” “When she finished, I had no hearing in that ear.” In addition to the total hearing loss, “she

had a very intense screeching tinnitus. She had a lot of facial twitching, muscular twitching and pain.”

Fortunately, most of her hearing returned a few hours later, but she was left with a permanent 35 dB hearing loss in the lower frequencies,

“screeching tinnitus” that later subsided to a permanent soft rushing sound, hyperacusis (normal sounds are now too loud—”any loud

sound would jostle her and send her through the roof”), distorted hearing and facial twitching.''

Read more here:
“Reiter's Ear Kiss Syndrome” (REKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back