• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Failed to get confirmed Rail ticket? just fly instead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANESH65

Indian railways (I R C T C) in association with Air India is going to introduce a new scheme. The Maharaja will soon come to help wait-listed passengers of Rajdhani trains as such travellers will be provided with the option of taking an Air India flight to their destination by paying marginally extra.
Air India and IRCTC have already entered into a pact for the proposed arrangement which is expected to be in place "within a week", the carrier's chief Ashwani Lohani told news agency PTI. Under the proposed arrangement, people who have unconfirmed tickets across classes on Rajdhani trains would have the choice of boarding an Air India flight, provided the airline has services in the particular train route chosen by the passenger. Air India tickets would be offered to such passengers through IRCTC.

Usually , I like to travel to long distances by train enjoying reading books.This pleasure could not be explained in mere words. It could only be felt with.
I prefer flight only in case when the work is most urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back