• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

(eye) rack - spellt deliberately !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nara

as indians, we ought to be scared :yell:

I don't get this, why is this scary for Indians? I think it is scary to any thinking person.

FDR warned there must not be any war millionaires. Ike warned against military industrial complex. Today, congress wants to fund war planes that even the military does not want. We have as many, or more contractors as troops in the two theaters of war. We don't have war millionaires, we have war billionaires.

Almost all the war proponents, chicken hawks the lot of them, avoided serving when their country needed them. They even mocked those who actually served honorably, iz. Swiftboat attacks. They are the ones who are personally benefiting from the constant state war that exists.

Not many people realize the mainland of US was never invaded or even under the threat of invasion ever. Yet, they are the ones who are invading all these countries all over the world in defense of the borderes that has not been crossed by any invading army yet.

Xe Services, aka Blackwater, one of the major contractors who is apparently directly involved in covert military missions such as targeted assassinations and drone attacks, is accused of a range of criminal activities including murdering innocent civilians and child prostitution. They are also accused of engaging in wife swapping among senior executives in their North Carolina headquarters.

It is eye-rack and Afghanistan now, hope i-ran does not become a member of this unfortunate list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts