• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Experiments of Indian student from UAE to be fired into space

Status
Not open for further replies.
An 11-year-old Indian student is the lone participant from the UAE who has got her two experiments approved for launch into space under a programme for budding young scientists.

Two experiments of Prerna Pai, a seventh grader at Sharjah's Delhi Private School, are among the 100 selected experiments that will be fired into space under the Cubes In Space Programme on June 26, Gulf News reported. The Cubes in Space Programme was launched in May and had invited students from around the world in the age group of 11-14 to devise experimental payloads for space.

"I had to think a lot when I learnt about this contest and sent them many proposals. My science teacher has always encouraged me to think out of the box and that inspired me.

Experiments of Indian student from UAE to be fired into space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back