• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Exact time in AANI

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Will any one tell me the exact time of Visaka Star and kettai/ Jeshta falls in AANI month Vijaya. I am to do reservation and do few rituals during the birth star of Visaka and Jeshta. If I know the exact time from hrs to Hrs I can reserve and plan accordingly. Thank you.

sir.
Online Panchang, Panchangam and Hindu Calendar for the world is there. you can have all information there. if you want vaakya panchangam it is also there. you can see there next month date 20,21,22,23,june 2013. dur muhurtham will also be there. and varjyam is also there..also for chennai and all other cities also you can see.
on 20-6-13. swathi star ends 11.53 AM. vishagam starts from 11.53 AM. on 21st june vishagam ends at 9,46.AM. and anusham begins. on

22nd june anusham ends at 7.12 AM> and jyeshtaa star atarts from 7.12 AM to 23june 4.17AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back