• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Empowering Woman and Entrepreneurs

Namaskarams! Vanakkam!

Makara Jyothi Online Store (https://makarajyothi.com) was started with the vision of empowering entrepreneurs specially women entrepreneurs who turn their passion into carefully hand-crafted and home made products, without the use of artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

These women entrepreneurs are trying to offer economic support to their families, that have been affected by the pandemic and after.

Most of our products use traditional, heirloom recipes to maintain that traditional authenticity.

This store is but a humble effort from my side to support these entrepreneurs, mostly mom and pop stores, to help reach a larger clientele than what the have at the moment.

My team and I are happy to bring to you, carefully curated products & services with which you can pamper yourself.

We consider various factors before on boarding these entrepreneurs to ensure that all our products are of the utmost quality.

None of these products contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

All our entrepreneurs produce the products on demand or produce products every alternate days to ensure that you receive fresh products.

Products that need processing and curing (like tea, soaps, etc) are processed for optimum freshness.

All our entrepreneurs are passionate about keeping the traditional recipes and practices alive. This store is a small contribution from our side to support their cause.

Finally, this store is a minuscule gesture to assist these entrepreneurs rebuild their post-pandemic lives.
For all the entrepreneurs we onboard, it is more than just business, it is their passion and labor of love. So, you can rest assured about the quality of the products.

To sum it up, if we will not personally use these products, they do not get listed in our store.

When you purchase products from the store, you not only pamper yourself, but help build the lives of the many entrepreneurs, and thereby you Pamper your Soul as well!

We will continue to further add carefully curated products and services to our store, so do not forget to bookmark this page, so you can come back for newer products.

Thank you once again for positively impacting the lives of the many who handcraft these products with passion.

I am confident that you will support these entrepreneurs by not only purchasing products for you and your family, but, by spreading the word around.
MakaraJyothi_AD_Template.jpg

Thanks and regards,
Sridhar Raamalingam

Latest ads

Back