• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Elephant Statues needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

asadu

Hello all,
I need some information regarding rock stone sculpted elephants in standing position (to be installed in front of Ganesh temple in mumbai). Any abody who knows where i can enquire or buy from or any sthapathy or factory who make such statues in south india, please let me know the details like name, address and contact so that i can get in touch with them to buy. Thanks in advance

contact BSP guys in UP/delhi

elephant is their election symbol.

in a park in noida there are hundred of these elephant statues of various sizes and postures

This info. might be useful. (May be a bit expensive)

Sri. Ganapati stapati comes from an illustrious family of temple architects.

He is no more but his associates have this address.

Address:
A-4, Shanti The Empress, 72/165, L.B.Road,

Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600041

Phone:080562 58331

Dr. Sthapati's website

hi

i have seen big elephant statues in mahabalipuram....there are stone carvers along road side from chennai to mahabalipuram....

you can try some good sculpturs....

Go to Mamallapuram near Chennai. There is a Govt. recognized and Govt sponsored School of Silpashastra. There are several Shilpis learning and working there. You may get necessary info there. Best wishes.

This info. might be useful. (May be a bit expensive)

Sri. Ganapati stapati comes from an illustrious family of temple architects.

He is no more but his associates have this address.

Address:
A-4, Shanti The Empress, 72/165, L.B.Road,

Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600041

Phone:080562 58331

Dr. Sthapati's website
hi

i know shri ganapati stapati personally....i know all his associates too....i have very personal contact with them....they

make murthis.....not elephants......they used to have office very close to my home in thiruvanmiyur chennai.....they

constructed very nice temples in USA....i used to stay with them in USA....

Last edited:
Dear TBS Sir,

I was not sure whether Sri Ganapati Stapati associates make elephants but since the OP wanted the address,

I thought they might give some info regarding whom to contact, in case they don't make elephants. That is all. :)

BTW, why no response from the OP?

Thanks for some info. Since I could not get any concrete clue, I contacted some local Archakars to get info from their association as to where any renovation/kumbabhishekam is going on and get some sthapathi's address and quotation from them. hope this channel will work, as they have some kind of networking all over TN and i can get quicker response and materials. Thanks for taking time to answer me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back