• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Do Idols Emit Positive Energy?

prasad1

BY UDAYLAL PAI · JULY 19, 2020

Idol.jpg

“Scientifically speaking its an utter nonsense. In fact, double nonsense. The energy of an Idol is no different from the stone it was carved out from. And there is nothing like positive energy exists anywhere,” this was my reply. However, Hindu Vigrahas have some mysterious and miraculous powers, I will come to that later.

“But, Udayji you feel the positive energy when you see (Darshan) an idol and feel negative energy when you go to some dark areas. Even in science, you have negative and positive” said Sangeet, who asked this question.

“We have many plus (positive) and minus (negative) mathematical calculations just for the sake of scaling and measuring matter and energy. It has nothing to do with your idea of positive energy. It’s just a personal experience or feeling. Yes, I also experience a feel-good factor, when I get Darshan. People call the feeling, which comes from your inside, as positive energy ”

“Yes, yes, Udayji, yes, that’s what I meant – a kind of positive vibes…”

“Sangeet, I feel good because I am a practicing Hindu, a believer, and devote. Others won’t feel it. If there is a heat-energy, everyone, irrespective of the believer or not, should feel it. A Muslim, Christian, or an Athiest sees a Hindu idol won’t feel the same. Why? Their beliefs are different. A Muslim may get the same feel-good factor when he sees a picture of Mecca Masjid. Christian would get the same when he sees a picture of Jesus Christ. Others won’t. Obviously, it is a personal feeling and not energy. Let’s don’t mix up fact and belief.”

“But, I have experienced and know about the curative process of positive energy in the temple from a lot of people, Udayji…”
“When I attend a Mangalarti or Pooja at the temple, I also get goosebumps. I experience the elevation of my mind and body. It’s a great experience.”

“Yes, even you feel the energy vibes, then why do you deny it?”

“It happens because of multiple factors inside and outside. During a pooja, the sound energy comes from mantra recitation, temple Bell, temple instruments, and Conch Shell. The light and heat energy of Aarati and other lamps, the visuals of decorated idols, the smell of flowers, sandalwood, camphour, oils, etc – all together will take you to a different dimension….

I can connect with Udaylal Pai's point.

BY UDAYLAL PAI · JULY 19, 2020

Idol.jpg

“Scientifically speaking its an utter nonsense. In fact, double nonsense. The energy of an Idol is no different from the stone it was carved out from. And there is nothing like positive energy exists anywhere,” this was my reply. However, Hindu Vigrahas have some mysterious and miraculous powers, I will come to that later.

“But, Udayji you feel the positive energy when you see (Darshan) an idol and feel negative energy when you go to some dark areas. Even in science, you have negative and positive” said Sangeet, who asked this question.

“We have many plus (positive) and minus (negative) mathematical calculations just for the sake of scaling and measuring matter and energy. It has nothing to do with your idea of positive energy. It’s just a personal experience or feeling. Yes, I also experience a feel-good factor, when I get Darshan. People call the feeling, which comes from your inside, as positive energy ”

“Yes, yes, Udayji, yes, that’s what I meant – a kind of positive vibes…”

“Sangeet, I feel good because I am a practicing Hindu, a believer, and devote. Others won’t feel it. If there is a heat-energy, everyone, irrespective of the believer or not, should feel it. A Muslim, Christian, or an Athiest sees a Hindu idol won’t feel the same. Why? Their beliefs are different. A Muslim may get the same feel-good factor when he sees a picture of Mecca Masjid. Christian would get the same when he sees a picture of Jesus Christ. Others won’t. Obviously, it is a personal feeling and not energy. Let’s don’t mix up fact and belief.”

“But, I have experienced and know about the curative process of positive energy in the temple from a lot of people, Udayji…”
“When I attend a Mangalarti or Pooja at the temple, I also get goosebumps. I experience the elevation of my mind and body. It’s a great experience.”

“Yes, even you feel the energy vibes, then why do you deny it?”

“It happens because of multiple factors inside and outside. During a pooja, the sound energy comes from mantra recitation, temple Bell, temple instruments, and Conch Shell. The light and heat energy of Aarati and other lamps, the visuals of decorated idols, the smell of flowers, sandalwood, camphour, oils, etc – all together will take you to a different dimension….

I can connect with Udaylal Pai's point.

Graphite is a form of Carbon.
Diamond too is a form of Carbon.

Do the math.

Latest ads

Back