• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Diwali Special Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gushy0202

Hi all members,

What are the Diwali Special Recipes you have planned for this Diwali? could share with other members?
Im looking to surprise my friend with some new south Indian recipes this Diwali.

thank you.

B.Krishnamurthy

WWW.subuskitchen.com have given recipe(Iyers) for Deepavalli festival.Please see that the new recipe which you want to announce is not included in the list.
Recently I had the opportunity to visit 'Swaminarayan Temple'in California circle,Milipitus(my first visit to a Gujarati Temple in USA).The temple was closed but there was a Bhandar manned by two old Gujarati persons which was offering for sale(reduced rates) lot of Sweet Dishes and Namkeens (allGujarati items).Lot of South Indians were there purchasing many items.

Status
Not open for further replies.