• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Different views--humor

drsundaram

If Modi says that everyone must wash their hands with Soap frequently...to prevent spreading of CORONA VIRUS....*

*What would the opposition leaders say ?*

*Kejriwal-* Modi has taken money from the soap manufacturing companies .

*Rahul Gandhi-* Modi wants the poor people to spend their money to wash their hands for his own" SWACHH BHARAT" scheme.

*Owaisi-* I will not wash hands as it is not written in the constitution. Even if you keep knife on my neck I will not wash.

*Mayawati-* Dalit should get free soap and reservation once a week to wash their hands.

*Kapil Sibal-* My toilet, my shit, my wish,my hands why should I wash my hands ?

*Mulayam-* As long as I am there, people of U.P. need not wash their hands.

*Chandrababu Naidu*- We are IT gurus & moreover many of us are US citizens we are used to paper not water.

*Deve Gowda & Family* - Naavu Special mannina maklu, tholkolo abyasa ne illaa

*Stalin* - Kaveri water is precious, we will not waste water washing hands

Last but the best:

*Mamata Banarjee-* This is a conspiracy to close all the hospitals.

THE TRUE STATE OF INDIAN POLITICS !

Latest ads

Back