• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Did you know that...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....... I do not know whether you consider me as your friend, but I do.
Dear Prasad Sir,

Even after closing a thread to stop the forum fights, it gets extended in other threads started by my sister.

Shows that people won't change!

You know very well that I do not like to argue with people and waste my time. I registered here, only to get a

few good friends like you and share my experiences by my write-ups in Tamil. I get harsh comments on my

write-ups too but I don't care. After all, I am not writing any epic and wish it to be taken for publication and

make me famous!! I just want my friends to read and enjoy. Thats it.

Regards.......... :)

.......... I hope, at least you will not leave the Forum or would not be forced to leave the Forum...
Dear Ravi,

I have met you in person and you are one of my friends I got through this forum.

My reply to Sri. Prasad is meant for all my friends here.

Best wishes.... :)

Dear Praveen,

This thread was started with a purpose of learning something useful in life but has changed to a battle ground.

Postmortem on the earlier posts continue. If no member is posting any interesting information here, please

close this thread also.

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back