• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Delhi: BJP leader in AAP 'sting tape' rejects horse-trading charges Darpan Singh, HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

The Delhi BJP leader caught on tape allegedly trying to "buy" the support of AAP MLAs strongly rejected charges of horse trading at a press conference on Monday.

"It is a blatant lie. The AAP MLAs came to my house saying they wanted to join the BJP. How can I drive them away if they want to join the BJP, " party state vice president Sher Singh Dagar said. "My conscience is clear. I did not offer money to any AAP leader," he added. Dagar threatened to take legal action against AAP leaders, but importantly, he did not question the authenticity of the 'sting tape'. Also, other BJP leaders seemed to distance themselves from the controversy.

Dagar's clarification came hours after AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal released a "sting tape" which showed him trying to "poach" his MLA.

While screening the video at a media conference, Kejriwal claimed it was shot at the house of Dagar house as he tried "to offer" AAP MLA Dinesh Mohania Rs. 4 crore to help the BJP get a majority in the Delhi assembly. He also alleged that the BJP tried to influence three other MLAs to get the necessary numbers to form a government in Delhi. "We will submit the sting's raw footage before the Supreme Court when it discusses the issue of Delhi government formation, lodge FIRs with the police, and also approach the election commission," Kejriwal said. AAP also warned the L-G against inviting the BJP to try and form a government. "If L-G even now invites BJP to form govt in Delhi, questions will be asked, " Kejriwal said.
Delhi: BJP leader in AAP 'sting tape' rejects horse-trading charges - Hindustan Times

I thought it happens openly, why this cloak and dagger routine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back