• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dates for Maasyam, Oonam, AApthigha Sodhakumbam,Oona Aapthigham and Varusha Aaptheega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir
My mother attained acharyan thiruvadi on 12 th Dec,2013.(Thursday) at 8-30 in the morning at Trichy.
Vathiyar at that time told it was Karthigai maasam, Sukla Paksham, Dasami thithi. Now I am in BEIJING,China and
I request you to inform me the dates for 6 th OONA MAASYAM, 6TH MAASYAM ONWARDS INCLUDING
AAPTHIGHA SODHAKUMBAM,OONA AAPTHEEGAM, VARUSHA AAPTHEEGHAM AND DADHIYARADHANAI.
PLEASE ALSO INFORM ME WHETHER I CAN PERFORM ALL THESE RITES AT BESANT NAGAR FACILITY IN CHENNAI.
I BELONG TO SAMA VEDAHM AND I AM A VADAGALAI IYENGAR. If any forum member informs me
the phone number for the Besant Nagar facility it will be of great help to contact them and make arrangements.
THIS HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
Regards
Sainathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back