• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Date on which to perform father's srardham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sir
My father left for heavenly abode on July 24th, 2002 ( ADi masam 8th date , Chitrabanu varusham) Sukla Pournami, Prathamai thidhi. I request you to please inform me the date both English and Tamil on which I have to do this year Srardham for my father. I currently live in Canada and there is time difference of 9hrs and 30 mins behind Indian time. Thank you so much. My e mail is [email protected].

With respects
sainathan

Dear sir
My father left for heavenly abode on July 24th, 2002 ( ADi masam 8th date , Chitrabanu varusham) Sukla Pournami, Prathamai thidhi. I request you to please inform me the date both English and Tamil on which I have to do this year Srardham for my father. I currently live in Canada and there is time difference of 9hrs and 30 mins behind Indian time. Thank you so much. My e mail is [email protected].

With respects
sainathan

Shri sainath Sir,

If your father's death was in Pournami tithi, the Sraaddham will fall on Thursday, 30th. July 2015; if the death occurred in Prathama tithi the sraaddham will be on the next day. This is as per computer astrology, for Ottawa, taking into account Canada's time difference. Tamil dates will be Aadi 14 and 15, I think; computer does not give Tamil dates please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back